09 Feb 2012

Playstation Staff

how do you get 100% on infamous 2

1 Reply 1,211 Views Created 09-02-2012

i have completed both good and bad stories, with all dead drops in both, all blast shards, all side missions. got all the powers on the evil story, but it still says 95%,

i know i have a few powers to get on the good story but it say's "undiscovered power" or that i haven't got the right karma.

do i have to now in the good story make cole evil to unlock the powers?  Because they just unlocked on the evil aftermath story.

and 1 more thing is that there is no one around to fight now, so when for example it says "kill 3 enemies with one blast" i haven't got 3 to kill at once.

please help

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2 (1,211 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: how do you get 100% on infamous 2

You need to do everything required for the Platinum, including beating the game on Hard. Some people have reported problems with that trophy, so be sure to switch to Hard BEFORE starting a new game. As for the powers, the opposite powers unlock after completing the game at least twice. You need to finish the game again as good to unlock evil powers for good Cole. For the enemy killing trophies, get them before finishing all the side missions. Also, you can't get trophies during UGC missions.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (1,197 Views)