Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: Binary Domain

Just finished this game tonight.

One of the best games of the year so far. Lots off fun to play, pretty good story and the best bit of all, It wasn't western made and it even pokes fun at American soldiers :Lol:

Highly recommended :Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 21 (165 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Binary Domain £14.85 @ http://www.shopto.net/PS3/VIDEO%20GAMES/PS3BI06-Binary%20Domain.html

:Thumbs:

Don't forget folks, it has online co op (horde mode)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 21 (160 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

I was only interested in SP like with most games when I wait for the price to drop. But I was saddened that the game ended last night and it left me wanting more so I tried online. It was dead :smileysad: 2 against 1 wasn't much fun, then someone else joined but never moved out of their safe zone. And the guy running around was shooting and being shot at but no one could die :Confused:

I tried the other mode but couldn't connect so I turned it off.

But yeah good price for a great game, its what made me buy it :smileywink: Its how all games should be and drop in half a few weeks/months after launch.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 21 (156 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

ytevo79 wrote:
I was only interested in SP like with most games when I wait for the price to drop. But I was saddened that the game ended last night and it left me wanting more so I tried online. It was dead :smileysad: 2 against 1 wasn't much fun, then someone else joined but never moved out of their safe zone. And the guy running around was shooting and being shot at but no one could die :Confused:

I tried the other mode but couldn't connect so I turned it off.

But yeah good price for a great game, its what made me buy it :smileywink: Its how all games should be and drop in half a few weeks/months after launch.

I'm hoping that some of my friends will get that game at that price, was looking forward to the invasion mode.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 21 (153 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

I'd be up for some games if we can get enough people :Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 21 (147 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I got it a few days ago and would be up for trying it online with a few. Feel free to add me and let me know that you want to try it out.

====

Visit Total Games Realm - an independent gaming community developed by gamers, for gamers. Everyone is welcome!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 21 (144 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

My friend just ordered the game from e-bay :smileyhappy: so hopefully some invasion to be played soon

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 21 (140 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Played some invasion with my friend last night. It's tough going with 2 people, ammo is limited and you can't take many hits.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 21 (130 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Managed to get the "A Private Moment"! trophy on this.  Bow chikka wow wow!

I mean come on!  How out of place was that scene?

yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 21 (123 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 21 (118 Views)
0 Kudos