Reply
Level 2
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Uncharted 2 Bugs Thread

I have done the game on Churning and I have not had the trophy for it, I have done the last mission 2 times to see if that works but it has not, any help

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 41 (1,162 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Uncharted 2 Bugs Thread

Mine has happened twice now in the same place,stuck on chapter 12,where you have to shoot the 3 bits of wood off the door for elena to open open it.The only way she opens the door is after i've shot the wood is to throw a greanade in her direction.

   Then the soldiers come i shoot them then shes meant to lower the walkway but nothing happens and i'm compleatly stuck

Tried a new game and worked my way to the same place but stil the same thing. To say i pi$$ed is an understatement.All my other games work fine,tried my mates copy of uncharted 2 and the same problem for me,anyone got any ideas how to fix this??

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 41 (1,151 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Member
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Uncharted 2 Bugs Thread

Here's something I noticed...which is a fairly big issue...

 

Whenever I load the game, expect for like the first two times, the screen goes black and my playstation freezes up. This started happening when I was prompted to install v1.03 of the game which instead crashed my PS3 and then caused it to reboot, until eventually it decided to download the update instead.

 

I have never encountered a problem like this I have no idea how to fix this, and it doesn't seem to be affecting any games expect this one.

 

Suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 41 (1,068 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Uncharted 2 Bugs Thread


Heatster101 wrote:

Mine has happened twice now in the same place,stuck on chapter 12,where you have to shoot the 3 bits of wood off the door for elena to open open it.The only way she opens the door is after i've shot the wood is to throw a greanade in her direction.

   Then the soldiers come i shoot them then shes meant to lower the walkway but nothing happens and i'm compleatly stuck

Tried a new game and worked my way to the same place but stil the same thing. To say i pi$$ed is an understatement.All my other games work fine,tried my mates copy of uncharted 2 and the same problem for me,anyone got any ideas how to fix this??


have you tried to delete the game data (not game save data)and reinstalling the game and its updates,?this usualy fixes most issues.

 

failing that if it was me i would take a copy of my game save and go play past this point on my mates ps3 then take the game save home and continue playing on on my own ps3. not an ideal solution but would get you around the problem




Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 41 (1,048 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Uncharted 2 Bugs Thread

deleted the game data but still the same problem.....sigh,will try the save game on a mates ps3  and see what happens

Downloaded a game save from gamefaqs installed to the ps3 but the game wouldn't recognise it,only my saves showed up,any ideas what i'm doing wrong there??

Are game saves locked to a single user or can anyone use em??

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 41 (1,043 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Uncharted 2 Bugs Thread

Last night I played with a good friend of mine, but even though we partied up we got put on opposite sides. :smileysad: It's happened a few times now.


Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 41 (1,038 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Uncharted 2 Bugs Thread


Heatster101 wrote:

deleted the game data but still the same problem.....sigh,will try the save game on a mates ps3  and see what happens

Downloaded a game save from gamefaqs installed to the ps3 but the game wouldn't recognise it,only my saves showed up,any ideas what i'm doing wrong there??

Are game saves locked to a single user or can anyone use em??


 

i think you will find the game saves on gamefaqs are ntsc and i'm guessing you have a pal version?




Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 41 (1,037 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Uncharted 2 Bugs Thread

 


Psychofishkiller wrote:

Heatster101 wrote:

deleted the game data but still the same problem.....sigh,will try the save game on a mates ps3  and see what happens

Downloaded a game save from gamefaqs installed to the ps3 but the game wouldn't recognise it,only my saves showed up,any ideas what i'm doing wrong there??

Are game saves locked to a single user or can anyone use em??


 

i think you will find the game saves on gamefaqs are ntsc and i'm guessing you have a pal version?


 

the gamefaqs one is borked,anyway went round a friends and got a save and it seems to work so far from chapter 13 so fingers crossed

 

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 41 (1,036 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Uncharted 2 Bugs Thread


CardcaptorStacey wrote:
Last night I played with a good friend of mine, but even though we partied up we got put on opposite sides. :smileysad: It's happened a few times now.

 

to select a team to play on you need to start with a custom game then select either villan or hero in the team selector underneath the names in the party.

 

i hope this helps




Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 41 (1,032 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Uncharted 2 Bugs Thread

Well so far so good,near the end of chapter 14 now. Had to skip the rest of chapter 12 just to be on the safe side .

thx for the help and a few different ideas to get me going again Psychofishkiller

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 41 (1,022 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos