01 May 2012
By: MajorSpaceMonkey Member 12 Posts
Level 2

DLC

12 Replies 374 Views Created 01-05-2012

Was a bit dissapointed when i found out that the DLC is coming out first on xbox... here is the first real bit of information that Bethesda has realeased http://www.bethblog.com/2012/05/01/dawnguard/ what are your views on the image??

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13 (374 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: DLC

this looks interesting - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRGoMiQu6m0&feature=showob

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13 (366 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

[ Edited ]

It does just seen that... 

Just wish that there was more too go on though :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13 (343 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Well from the name of it and the guys eyes it must have something to do with vampires, maybe a new type or something.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13 (341 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

MajorSpaceMonkey wrote:

Was a bit dissapointed when i found out that the DLC is coming out first on xbox... here is the first real bit of information that Bethesda has realeased http://www.bethblog.com/2012/05/01/dawnguard/ what are your views on the image??

360 First? Don't tell me Microsoft secured yet another deal? ARE YOU F****ING KIDDING MEEEEEE!!!!! On the bright side Light Armour users have been screwed over in Skyrim. I don't like Dragon Scale armour. I like Nightingale Armour. But I would prefer a way to have no enchantments and put buffs on I actually want/need.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13 (340 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Yeah i know.. Microsoft probably has secured a deal or something.. And yeah same.. Tbh honest i am not really that bothered about the new DLC as its probably got something to do with vampireism or something due to that picture on the webpage that i linked.. Also wish you could be able to go further than 81 levels as then you can get more perks cause i need like 4 more things for what i want and i cant get them as i am Level 81

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13 (336 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

"Dawnguard"- something to do with Vampires/Meridia, I guess. 

Oh, and :Shame: Bethesda. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13 (330 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

At least this way they will fix the bugs that kill your gamesave in the DLC

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13 (323 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I thing its going to be about falmer and some reigon East of skyrim (Solstheim probs) hence the name Dawn-Guard.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13 (248 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Rumours claim that the DLC will involve the Snow Prince and will introduce crossbows.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13 (227 Views)
0 Kudos