Level 5

Re: NFL Discussion

xLegioNx wrote:

jordan579 wrote:

It has to be this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAL9-ZBkteA&list=LL6-KQkiWFykiunrllcJ72wA&index=11&feature=plpp_video

It has to go down as one of the best TD's ever :smileyhappy:

Edit: Yeah that was a pretty nice TD, there were a few big runs this year as well...

Before I clicked the vid I was thinking "I bet it's the front flip" :smileyvery-happy:

That's the one I remember the most, although for some reason the one I found funniest was Bradshaw at the Superbowl struggling to not score a TD :Lol:

It was funny to watch a big guy try so hard to stop that quickly but in the end just slowly roll backwards into the endzone.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 51 (189 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Has anyone currently or has had a subscription to NFL Game Pass? I know you can watch all the games except the ones that are broadcasted by Sky but are they any good quality? I've looked on the site but the price they are showing is for the off-season (the combine, draft etc). What is the full price, say if I subscribe in August/September?
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 51 (178 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

bridgelad98 wrote:
Has anyone currently or has had a subscription to NFL Game Pass? I know you can watch all the games except the ones that are broadcasted by Sky but are they any good quality? I've looked on the site but the price they are showing is for the off-season (the combine, draft etc). What is the full price, say if I subscribe in August/September?

I had a look at the start of this season and it was something like £130ish for the 16 regular season games and then you had to pay another £50ish for the playoffs. I will probably get the season pass this year.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 51 (172 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I know it's a way off but is anyone in or doing a fantasy next season? If you are already in a league is their room for four, otherwise if your interested in joining let me know?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 51 (158 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Just for fun, if you had to pick one QB, RB, WR, TE and any three defensive players who would it be?

Oh! And they must be playing in the NFL now, no HOF!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 51 (156 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

JohnJBurge wrote:

Just for fun, if you had to pick one QB, RB, WR, TE and any three defensive players who would it be?

Oh! And they must be playing in the NFL now, no HOF!

If you make a fantasy league I'll join, I don't think my normal one will have enough room for 4 people :smileyhappy:

And my team would be;

QB: Drew Brees

RB: Ray Rice

WR: Calvin Johnson

TE: Jimmy Graham

And for the defensive players it has to be Ray Lewis, Clay Matthews and James Harrison.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 51 (151 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Cool! Will keep you updated for the fantasy football near the time. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 51 (146 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

JohnJBurge wrote:

What website do you use?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 51 (140 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

jordan579 wrote:

JohnJBurge wrote:

What website do you use?

NFL.com

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 51 (138 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I had to post it http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000d5d82625288/2011-Best-of-Tim-Tebow I know not many people think that he's a good QB but I'm a big fan of Tebow, back when he was playing for the Gators.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 51 (137 Views)
0 Kudos