Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: NFL Discussion

Bruce Irvin's 40 time was ridiculous, ran a 4.43 at 245 lb. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 51 (167 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Oh yeah the linebacker.

Did you see the DT Dontari Poe run it in 4.87 at 346lbs? It was unofficial but my god a man of that size running that time is amazing. I don't think I could run that time at more the half his weight :smileyhappy:

Edit: Oh yeah, he also managed 44 reps in the bench press.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 51 (160 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

jordan579 wrote:

Oh yeah the linebacker.

Did you see the DT Dontari Poe run it in 4.87 at 346lbs? It was unofficial but my god a man of that size running that time is amazing. I don't think I could run that time at more the half his weight :smileyhappy:

Damn! Just watched it now. How you finding the combine? 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 51 (156 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

JohnJBurge wrote:

jordan579 wrote:

Oh yeah the linebacker.

Damn! Just watched it now. How you finding the combine? 

Quite interesting to be fair. It's good to see a couple Boise State and Florida Gator players impressing cos they're the only 2 teams I follow in college football :smileyhappy:

It's the first time I've actually watched anything other then the 40 yard dash. You can tell who the freaks of nature are when you can easily compare stats in multiple events.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 51 (153 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Good to hear you’re a fan of the Gators. The draft class from Florida isn’t practically good this year besides Chris Rainey. Janoris Jenkins should be drafted in the first round, he use to play for the Gators but was dismissed from the team. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 51 (149 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Yeah, not sure why I like the Gators, just picked them out of all the teams.

I like watching Boise just because it's weird seeing them play on the blue field with a blue uniform. I tried to play as them on NCAA and my eyes couldn't cope with the colours :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 51 (141 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Is RG3 worth a first-round pick (No. 6 overall) and second-round selection (No. 39 overall) this year, plus a first-round pick in 2013 and 2014? 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 51 (131 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

It's a risk for sure, the difference between college football and NFL football is huge. Everything is done a second faster, he needs to learn how to read an NFL defense (which is far more complicated then college), learn a whole new play book.

Not to mention the immense pressure he's been under for months now, I can't even imagine what it must feel like to have millions of people thinking you can change a whole team. 

You can look at his college stats all day, comparing him to previous QB's, looking at his combine results, etc. No one will know what he can do in the NFL until he plays his first regular season game and takes his first hit from a linebacker :smileyhappy:

Good luck to him and Luck, but I can see one of them being a bust, one of them will crack under the pressure. 

Oh and did you hear Calvin Johnson signed a new deal with the Lions worth $132 million over 7 years? If there's one player that deserves that kind of money, it's him, best WR in the NFL. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 51 (125 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hi,

I am currently looking to set up a new online franchise for madden 12 and I'm looking for owners. I have experience in running leagues and will set up a forum if I get enough responce. If you have any questions I about the franchise mode or madden in general I will gladly answer them. This is a unique opportunity to start a franchise from the very begining. I have 9 interested players as of yet but only the Giants are spoken for as of now.

Many Thanks

Mark.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 51 (117 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Ok so I decided to set up a forum. Please head over here if your at all interested or want more info:
http://nflukmaddenps3.forumotion.co.uk/

Cheers
Mark
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 51 (113 Views)
0 Kudos