08 Mar 2012
Playstation Staff

Mass Effect 3 makes baby jesus cry.

52 Replies 671 Views Created 08-03-2012

Finished the game after getting way early on me 360 ignore the reviews its terrible. EA have killed the game massive plot holes which don't have any relevance to what happened in the previous two games. Awful storytelling entirely predictable, dumbed down everything and possibly the worst ending to a game ever. Plays more like Gears of War than Mass Effect. Mass effect 1 was awesome number 2 was still good but 3 is awful :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 53 (671 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: Mass Effect 3 makes baby jesus cry.

Oh ok, thanks. I won't buy it then... phew.

:smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 53 (662 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

DUKE_FOOKEM wrote:

Finished the game after getting way early on me 360 ignore the reviews its terrible. EA have killed the game massive plot holes which don't have any relevance to what happened in the previous two games. Awful storytelling entirely predictable, dumbed down everything and possibly the worst ending to a game ever. Plays more like Gears of War than Mass Effect. Mass effect 1 was awesome number 2 was still good but 3 is awful :smileysad:

Yeah i thought that would happen since there creating another one but with one of sheperds crew memebers as the main character...... didnt buy ME3 was overhyped and thank god i didnt now lol 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 53 (639 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

J-Matt- wrote:

DUKE_FOOKEM wrote:

Yeah i thought that would happen since there creating another one but with one of sheperds crew memebers as the main character...... didnt buy ME3 was overhyped and thank god i didnt now lol 

So you haven't played it, but your making up your mind from this post? Your easily influenced.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 53 (630 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

this post is lame

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 53 (620 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

shaolin87sniper wrote:

this post is lame

agreed.

so why did you post it? 

|¬_¬|™
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 53 (611 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

StuR328 wrote:

shaolin87sniper wrote:

this post is lame

agreed.

so why did you post it? 

Cuz i like lame posts (i have no idea lol)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 53 (597 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I am nine hours into it now and so far it is very good. There are some confusing elements to it, like not knowing where and objective is and no apparent way of finding out but I am thoroughly enjoying it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 53 (594 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

OldMiley wrote:
I am nine hours into it now and so far it is very good. There are some confusing elements to it, like not knowing where and objective is and no apparent way of finding out but I am thoroughly enjoying it.

Had this issue myself when exploring the citadel. Sometimes it wasn't clear at what I had to do or were I had to go.

Just like the previous game, I'm hooked, & can't put it down.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 53 (583 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I'm loving it, but man those characters don't half go on. I may have to replace the square button by the time I finish it.

BTW I spoken with Baby Jesus, and it wasn't Mass Effect 3 that made him cry, it was being born of a virgin; apparently the whole process was a bit more of a squeeze than he would have liked. Not to mention the whole dying for our sins malarkey, that made him proper grumpy.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 53 (478 Views)