29 Mar 2012
Playstation Staff

Last thing you did?

5 Replies 490 Views Created 29-03-2012

Hey everyone.

Well, Beta is now closed to my understanding. We've had alot of fun, but now we need to wait for the real deal.

I thought it'd be interesting to see what the last thing everyone did before it closed, and where they were. When I logged out last, my Rifter was off in the middle of Dust, holding my engineer tool.

Where were you?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (490 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Last thing you did?

i was in the middle of deleting this piece of crappp from my hard drive haaaaaaaaaaa:smileyvery-happy:

nahhh im jokeing i was ij  my own sever minding my buisnees buillding siome high sniper towers doing a few tips and tricks before may 8th some smart ass joined my server and for no reason was hunting me  wat the hell dude so i got in a hawk and and loaded up i stood on a hill by his home base and every time he came down badddddddd booooom baddddddddd binnnnnnng after 2 min of pure hell he left with a goodbye psn haaaaaaaaa !!! AND OFF I WENT BUILDING MY GHOST TOWNS AND FREZZZZZZZZE Nooooooooooo:Sniper:  ROLL ON STARHAWK!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (456 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I can't remember the very last thing I did because the last couple of days were plagued by connection errors.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (432 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

It's down? That is typical, just bloody typical. Tonight (Well yesterday technically as it's now 2AM) I finally hop on my Playstation after weeks of pure Xbox FIFA 12 action, and I think to myself, I'll play some Warhawk! After getting my ass handed to me bar one awesome mid-air snipe, I decided to check the shop for anything new. 'Starhawk Beta?!? Oh yeah! That's available to everyone now!' and so I downloaded it. After a ridiculously long update, it asks me to agree to terms. I do, I even read half the thing, and after I accept it loads... And loads..... And loads.... Until finally it says I've lost connection to PSN and Or Starhawk. Well I'm still connected to PSN so it must be the game. Several tries later, and I gave up.

So the reason it won't connect is because it's done then? Typical.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (401 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

typical haaaaaaa playing s h i t e  box fried your peanunts:Football: my freind the beta has been private from nov than public since jan sometime you are months late if you are a warhawk fan you would have been in the private beta like me (good times few months  their) its foking april dude haaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!

i guess i see you may 8th my freind  

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (388 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
Yeah, thanks. Without trying to start a console war, I'm a long time Xbox Live player who bought a Playstation for the exclusive games. The Party system on Xbox makes is easier for me to communicate with friends.

Anyway, I wanted to play Starhawk and now I can't because I missed it. Lame.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (382 Views)
0 Kudos