Reply
30 Apr 2012
By ArsenalMark

ArsenalMark

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Say goodbye to TPB, UK

[ Edited ]
136 Replies 548 Views edited 30-04-2012

Cause this totally can't be bypassed in 2 minutes. via a number of methiods. nope. not at all!

 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-17894176

 

The Pirate Bay must be blocked by UK ISPs, court rules

 

File-sharing site The Pirate Bay must be blocked by UK internet service providers, the High Court has ruled.

 

Sky, Everything Everywhere, TalkTalk, O2 and Virgin Media must all prevent their users from accessing the site.

 

======================

 

This is disturbing. It sets a precedent which will now allow any copyright holders to force ISPs into blocking websites with copyright infringed material on it on demand. Funnily enough I don't even use TPB, I use something better :smileyembarrassed:

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 137 (548 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
BettySwollocks92
02
/16
68%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Say goodbye to TPB, UK

only n00bs use TPB any way

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 137 (537 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
fenian
06
/16

fenian

  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Say goodbye to TPB, UK

lol..

 

It is a bit of a noob site, but still, lol

 

Are any of the ISP companies going to take it to the European High Court?

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 137 (531 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Moghal2007
Award Winner
08
/16

Moghal2007

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
90%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Say goodbye to TPB, UK

:smileysad: That was my primary source for.... information. :smileytongue:
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 137 (520 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Hi_Im_Siri
02
/16

Hi_Im_Siri

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Say goodbye to TPB, UK

Proxy Server .......
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 137 (512 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
BettySwollocks92
02
/16
68%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Say goodbye to TPB, UK


Moghal2007 wrote:
:smileysad: That was my primary source for.... information. :smileytongue:


I had noticed yu'd been asking more probing questions in your pm's to me Moghal and now I see why :smileytongue:

 

btw to answer your last question it's only illegal if yu don't get their written permission first but do make sure you glove your love first you don't want to get stained

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 137 (507 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Moghal2007
Award Winner
08
/16

Moghal2007

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
90%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Say goodbye to TPB, UK


BettySwollocks92 wrote:

Moghal2007 wrote:
:smileysad: That was my primary source for.... information. :smileytongue:


I had noticed yu'd been asking more probing questions in your pm's to me Moghal and now I see why :smileytongue:

 

btw to answer your last question it's only illegal if yu don't get their written permission first but do make sure you glove your love first you don't want to get stained


 

*Leaves thread* :smileytongue:

 

I'll casually observe the going ons from the outside.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 137 (499 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
BettySwollocks92
02
/16
68%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Say goodbye to TPB, UK


Moghal2007 wrote:

BettySwollocks92 wrote:

Moghal2007 wrote:
:smileysad: That was my primary source for.... information. :smileytongue:


I had noticed yu'd been asking more probing questions in your pm's to me Moghal and now I see why :smileytongue:

 

btw to answer your last question it's only illegal if yu don't get their written permission first but do make sure you glove your love first you don't want to get stained


 

*Leaves thread* :smileytongue:

 

I'll casually observe the going ons from the outside.



voyeur :smileysurprised:

 

me likey! :smileyvery-happy:

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 137 (497 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
xElfenLied_US
06
/16

xElfenLied_US

  • Offline
77%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Say goodbye to TPB, UK

Shouldn't be so cheap :smileywink: Go buy what you need!
Не верь, не бойся, не проси


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 137 (491 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
fenian
06
/16

fenian

  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Say goodbye to TPB, UK


xElfenLied_US wrote:
Shouldn't be so cheap :smileywink: Go buy what you need!
but how do you know what you need if you cant try them? thats why some beta testers support game sharing. :smileyhappy:

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 137 (474 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos