Reply
29 Apr 2012
By BettySwollocks92
68%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Have I impressed you guys?

44 Replies 278 Views Created 30-04-2012

:Scared:

 

even a tiny bit?

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 45 (278 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
dannyjt
11
/16

dannyjt

  • Offline
96%
11 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Have I impressed you guys?

[ Edited ]

Yeah, say some more nice things about Pat and you may even make it into the clique.

Although Mike insists that you must spend a half an hour in the closet with him first. However I'm trying to pull some strings, so hopefully you will be alive for the initiation process.

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 45 (277 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
BettySwollocks92
02
/16
68%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Have I impressed you guys?


dannyjt wrote:

Yeah, say some more nice things about Pat and you may even make it into the clique.

Although Mike insists that you must spend a half an hour in the closet with him first. However I'm trying to pull some strings, so hopefully you will be alive for the initiation process.



does mike know I'm not a real woman?:Scared:

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 45 (268 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Furys-embrace
06
/16

Furys-embrace

  • Offline
89%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Have I impressed you guys?


BettySwollocks92 wrote:

dannyjt wrote:

Yeah, say some more nice things about Pat and you may even make it into the clique.

Although Mike insists that you must spend a half an hour in the closet with him first. However I'm trying to pull some strings, so hopefully you will be alive for the initiation process.



does mike know I'm not a real woman?:Scared:


 

As if he'd care. Animal mineral or vegetable, preferably vegetable.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 45 (262 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
dannyjt
11
/16

dannyjt

  • Offline
96%
11 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Have I impressed you guys?


BettySwollocks92 wrote:

dannyjt wrote:

Yeah, say some more nice things about Pat and you may even make it into the clique.

Although Mike insists that you must spend a half an hour in the closet with him first. However I'm trying to pull some strings, so hopefully you will be alive for the initiation process.



does mike know I'm not a real woman?:Scared:


I doubt it matters to him. He'll make you a woman either way.

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 45 (261 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
jungleboyfruit
03
/16

jungleboyfruit

  • Offline
94%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Have I impressed you guys?

The blue eye shadow impresses me, but you are trying to hard with it, maybe try a little less and be more natural from now on.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 45 (254 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
BettySwollocks92
02
/16
68%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Have I impressed you guys?

@furys I could say something to that but I'd only get banned :smileysad:

 

@junglefruitboy the blue in the eyeshadow brings out the green in my teeth

 

I struggle with coming over natural because people are so jelous of my looks and girlish figure

 

if you saw my wife you'd struggle to come naturally too

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 45 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
PatC_PSN
Award Winner
10
/16

PatC_PSN

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
97%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Have I impressed you guys?

:Love:

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 45 (223 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Moghal2007
Award Winner
08
/16

Moghal2007

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
90%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Have I impressed you guys?

No. Could you also please change your avatar, it gives me nightmares :smileytongue:
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 45 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
PatC_PSN
Award Winner
10
/16

PatC_PSN

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
97%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Have I impressed you guys?


Moghal2007 wrote:
No. Could you also please change your avatar, it gives me nightmares :smileytongue:


Sorry about that, I'll see what I can do.

 

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 45 (218 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos