Hi Joey and wellcome to the forum :smileyhappy:
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 47 (194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Introducing nDreams_Joey

Welcomes!!

Must always keep an eye on nDreams, as artistic goes, they're the most delightfully surreal. Heard they're removing the collect-o-rama, making space for something new :smileyvery-happy:

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 47 (180 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

We have lots of exciting projects that are being worked on at the moment. We said originally that Aurora would e a space that is constantly updated to keep it fresh and we are doing that.

Thanks for all the welcomes again, I think I'm gong to like it here!!

Oh, and the Doomnuts. Tie them down before the fly...delicious!
----------------------------------

nDreams Digital Product Manager
Twitter - @nDreamers / @Joeydale13
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 47 (169 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

stuff that streams media would be nice Joe, like the Loot EOD. The musicality apartment would have been a perfect space for that, but I guess the legal nightmare that is the EU region prevents it. Hopefully nRage gets more stuff too soon that isnt just T shirts, stuff like hand held musical instruments and not just guitars ^_~

T shirts and hoodies are a bit of a cop out really and not the most popular thing here as you'll soon come to realise.

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 47 (160 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Joey has kindly agreed to come along to the meet up one week to answer some of our questions! Keep an eye out on the meet up thread for updates! :Thumbs:

legendary vicki signature
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 47 (141 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hey Joe, whaddaya know! Yeah, I got a lot of respect for nDreams, but you guys are gonna have to work hard to get one up on Loots efforts! Hey, it's cool. I'm just saying competition is good. Oh, and yeah, welcome too!
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 47 (123 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Nothing wrong with competition. And the main thing is that there are a lot of great devs out there producing quality content for everyone.

As well as working for nDreams I'm just a huge lover of video games so that's good for me too :smileyhappy:

----------------------------------

nDreams Digital Product Manager
Twitter - @nDreamers / @Joeydale13
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 47 (110 Views)
0 Kudos