05 Jun 2012
By J-Matt-
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

got ripped off @ E3 Booth

2 Replies 291 Views Created 05-06-2012

yeah i went to the commerce point in the e3 booth space bought the ritual mayan outfit that cost's 1.59 sterling, went to check my wardrobe for it and its not their checked storage its not their.

So i decided to check the store again to make sure its bought but it doesn't show the purcahsed marker so decided to try and see if i could redownload it maybe i add it into my basket then when i went to the checkout it says this content can not be displayed...

so went to psn store to see if it took the money and it did but i havent recieved the item, i when to transaction history it confirms the item is bought but i havent recieved it plus it allows me to buy it again....

i just got ripped off @ E3 and im wondering if any mod can sort this out? 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (291 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: got ripped off @ E3 Booth

I wouldn't worry worry too much if i were you J-Matt. Because its you, and you are one of the people on 1st name terms with the forum mods, aswell as one of the people who will always win a forum competition,  im sure this will be sorted for you straight away. Afterall, you lot all look after each other, dont you..  :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (264 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: got ripped off @ E3 Booth

got it now

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (238 Views)
0 Kudos