31 Aug 2008
Playstation Staff

Video playlist

11 Replies 714 Views Created 31-08-2008
can't they do video playlist, so u can have like cinma film trailer thing going on. (trailer after trailer) or if u got music video on ps3 like i have be good to. also they can;t you do a play all thing for music :s crazy!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12 (714 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Video playlist

That would be very cool.

I second the motion

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12 (705 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I really miss not having video playlist too. I seems like a fairly simple thing to implement since it's present for both music and pictures today.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12 (685 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I Agree. I've been a ps3 owner for only some days now and already I've been scanning the menus for this. I couldn't amagine that it was impossible. Please give it to us.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12 (599 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Agree!!

I really miss having the possibility to make playlists for my music videos. It shouldn't be difficult to implement at all. It would be perfect if you also could choose the video files in the music playlist, it doesn't necessarily have to be a separate thing.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12 (526 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

There is a sequential playback in options but i'm pretty sure you all know that, right? Playlists would be much better, though.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12 (509 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I read about it earlier today actually, but thanks for mentioning it :smileyhappy:  The sequential playback means that the videos must be played in the sequence they are sorted right? Im definately gonna adjust this option to yes, better than that playback stops after each video.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12 (507 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

There is a sequential playback in options BUT remember that this only works for videos that are in the same folder!!

i have all my vids aranged by cat  i.e  film trailers/ game trailers /full films/ music vids/ sport films and such like

Much better this way saves you sifting though loads of files to find the vid you want to watch!!!

ROB

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12 (504 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Ahh. Another good reply, thanks! So what this actually means is that it is possible to pick a bunch of videos to be played (sort of like a playlist) only you cannot choose the sequence these are played. In the absence of a playlist option this indeed sounds like the best alternative. As I sit here now I can't remember that it is possible to arrange the videos in folders, but I'm sure you're right about that.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12 (499 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

It is possible yes, just go over to videos, press square a few times till you get to "By Album". You then simply change the album names on the files to what you like, obviously the ones with the same album name go in the same folder :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12 (483 Views)
0 Kudos