07 Nov 2009
By: neb51 Member 44 Posts
Level 1

Out for Delivery

5 Replies 325 Views Created 07-11-2009

07-11-2009 00:43 Shrewsbury Depot Out for delivery

07-11-2009 00:41 Shrewsbury Depot Arrived at delivery depot

05-11-2009 15:12 National Hub Sorted in hub

Hm what could this mean? Does this mean it's on its way for today or Monday ?? 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (325 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Out for Delivery

It means its sat at your local sorting office in preparation for delivery on the approprate day (in this case tuesday)

Preston North End Home Club
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (317 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

:smileysad: :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (309 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Mine was expected on the 5th!!!

Also if it's with ParcelForce. They don't do Saturdays unless you pay a £12 fee. And I'm sure your game company hasn't done that :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (296 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

slimpervy wrote:

Mine was expected on the 5th!!!

Also if it's with ParcelForce. They don't do Saturdays unless you pay a £12 fee. And I'm sure your game company hasn't done that :smileysad:

Yep, mine was expected on the 5th too. It's sitting in the Tonbridge Depot. I could go and pick it up for myself if they allowed that!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (243 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I went to my local friendly store where I normally spend a fair amount of money (and lunchbreak). He would have let me have the game last Monday but they were expecting the district manager to go around all the stores in their area to ensure things like this didnt happen! Even the staff werent allowed their copies - or even to rent it!!!! Be back every day since to check whether the DM had been in yet - and still "no".

What's the betting the DM had no intention of going to the store and was just making sure his staff didn't give it out early! Gutted - this is the first game (and one I am most desperate to play) that I haven't got my grubby mits on early.

Keep checking ParcelForce and it's at the hub. Still, as said before - I'm not sitting in on Tuesday (a specially booked day off work) to wait for a courier so I'll be picking up another copy at midnight on Monday (unless he lets me have it during the day which is always possibility).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (226 Views)
0 Kudos