[EN] Archive

PlayStation®3 Games

PlayStation®3 Games

15 Sep 2009
By: weaselEST Member 91 Posts
Level 3

GT6

5 Replies 484 Views Created 15-09-2009
As I was once again enjoying the best driving game of all times, the Test Drive Unlimited, a thought crossed my mind - why can't there be a racing game which includes point-to-point/street racing (older NFS games, TDU), different missions (TDU) and regular track racing. In my opinion, GT6 would be the perfect title to include all this.

Gran Turismo 6: The World of Racing

The game takes place in an large area which would include highways, regular roads and gravel roads. Point-to-point racing routes cover different road types in one race event, so player needs to make right tyre and setup selection. These roads would also lead to racing tracks which are located all over the map area - these tracks are taken from real-world or fictional, they are regular and oval. There are predefined events as well as online events which can be spectated by other racing fans.

The areas of the map include cities, mountains, industrial areas etc. From cities you can purchase vehicles, in the mountains you can have a thrilling racing experience on tight, snowy roads, in the industrial area you can have a night drag race with friends.

The game also has police, weather effects and day/night cycle among other GT essentials.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (484 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: GT6

No, leave GT as it is, and bring back the old NFS, I still like NFS SE, my first racing game that got me hooked.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (476 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

TDU is actually similar to NFS SE.

My point is that GT has basically remained the same over the years. PD should use their talent and try to reinvent GT series.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (467 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Leave GT as it is, it's perfectly fine.

- Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit -

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (399 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

It's funny actually to see that people are against it. This game wouldn't replace traditional track racing, but add new possibilities to make the game even more playable.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (353 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

GT is good the way it is, nothing needs to be changed. It looks like NFS Shift is looking alot like GT Franchise aswell lookin at gameplay and screenshots. The only good NFS games were the illegally street racing games NFS U and NFS U2 but they moved away from that and destroyed the franchise.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (338 Views)
0 Kudos