Playstation Staff

Re: RE6 error '80029513' it DOESN'T WORK!!!

Pre-ordered RE6, downloaded it...and...bingo! "Error while trying to start the game 8002951D" ^_^ Why the hell did I pay for pre-order if I can not play it now?

P.S. Deleted it, wanted to download once again. Can somebody tell me where can I find some link or section in PS3 where I could download it again? Please, help.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 211 of 237 (794 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

search it on psstore

BTW. if anyone wants to play campaign on Veteran and Pro add me - WolfiePL
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 212 of 237 (762 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

RE6 error '80029513' FORGET PLAYING ONLINE. THIS SH** IS NOT EVEN TAKING ME TO GAME

With my slow connection, I downloaded the game thrice, twise the game failed to instal and the last time it got installed and threw up error ' 80029513'. I yet the see the RE6 main menu..  I guess SONY/Capcom has rewarded me with this awesome error for paying upfront..  I wonder if there is any SONY tech guys following this thread..  I need a refund ASAP... :Argh:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 213 of 237 (731 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@ EnvySama

Or you can follow these steps on the xmb...

account management > transaction history > download list 

You can select the game again & re-download from there

I hope that helps

suntmonkios update no.4 (least i think it's 4? :Confused:)

I spent a wee bit of time on the Leon campain (not completed it yet though) last night & i'm absolutely loving it, it's relentless, great stuff !!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 214 of 237 (730 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: RE6 error '80029513' FORGET PLAYING ONLINE. THIS SH** IS NOT EVEN TAKING ME TO GAME

[ Edited ]

@ Tnomleb

Weird, your problem seems to be slightly different to what everyone else has been experiecing

All i can suggest is to ensure you delete ALL game data from your PS3 before trying again, make sure you delete the game & whatever you may have in 'game data utility' that relates to RE6

Sounds as though you may still have 'that' update installed on your PS3, but it's affecting you differently, as i say weird

Sony may grant you a 'refund', but only to your psn wallet, they will not refund a debit / card you may have paid for the game with

I doubt very much that Sony tech guys are following this, there's been very little 'official' input with this problem

Persevere mate, if you can get it to work, it's worth the hassle!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 215 of 237 (726 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Patch 1.01 has just been released within the last hour, its been fixed and you can now have full features whoop whoop!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 216 of 237 (608 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

dermiss wrote:

Patch 1.01 has just been released within the last hour, its been fixed and you can now have full features whoop whoop!

I'm not installing any patch until one you guys confirm it actually works. I've already installed RE6 3 times and deleted my user and losing a couple of saves because of this.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 217 of 237 (601 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

it works :smileyhappy: woohooo :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 218 of 237 (598 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Great news ! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 219 of 237 (589 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Guys I just got a reply from one of the admins in Capcoms official forum site:

========================== 

The issues that consumers were experiencing with the PSN download of Resident Evil 6 have now been fixed.

If you previously downloaded the title and the day 1 patch then please delete the game and re-download the title. On launching the game you will then receive a patch notification. It is now safe to install this patch.

If you downloaded the title but have not yet installed a patch please download the new patch when you are requested to do so. You will then be able to launch the game successfully.

Once the new patch is applied, users of the PSN download will be able to enjoy the full benefits on Resident Evil 6.

Thank you for your patience on this matter and apologies from the Capcom team. 

========================== 

http://www.capcom-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1129202#post1129202 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 220 of 237 (579 Views)
0 Kudos