19 Mar 2013

Playstation Staff

Playstation Network Card invalid !!!!! Brand new not used ha

1 Reply 213 Views Created 19-03-2013

I am soooo unimpressed ......Purchased a netwrok card and on trying to redeem code says that is invalid is this a joke - i have tried to contact support but appears that the support numbers have been changed in my country  so now i have spent almost 20 euros on phoning to any country to get help regarding issue please can some one tell me what to do and how to do  !!!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2 (213 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: Playstation Network Card invalid !!!!! Brand new not used ha

alexlives2sk8 wrote:

I am soooo unimpressed ......Purchased a netwrok card and on trying to redeem code says that is invalid is this a joke - i have tried to contact support but appears that the support numbers have been changed in my country  so now i have spent almost 20 euros on phoning to any country to get help regarding issue please can some one tell me what to do and how to do  !!!!!

What country are you from alexlives2sk8, have you checked any of the contact details on this page.

When you purchased a voucher code, some will have to be activated at the till, if this is not done the code may not work and come up invalid. In this instance it is best to get through to a local support so the Network team can check this for you.

If you continue to get any issues let me know.

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)
0 Kudos