Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Anybody get this message yesterday?

eastavenge wrote:
I got a message asking me to model wearing fishnets and a top hat. My question is, is that a little too much for a first date?

I think it is, wearing a top hat on a first date is going a bit to far for me.  :Lol:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 74 (496 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

most of my friends are switching to XBox 360 because psn is very weak. You guys send mesages bto everyone saying you guys are giving free games and its all fake we are done.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 74 (462 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

rachelsboyfriend wrote:

most of my friends are switching to XBox 360 because psn is very weak. You guys send mesages bto everyone saying you guys are giving free games and its all fake we are done.

i hope you realise that these fake messages are nothing to do with Sony.....

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 74 (460 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

rachelsboyfriend wrote:

same happens on XBL.

Remove

Block

Move on!

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 74 (456 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I got 2 of these messages in the early hours of today, the message said that the forums were undergoing a change.. It was not a psn message but sent to my email hotmail address.. What's going on.?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 74 (444 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

'twas from a chap called MercuryValentine...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 74 (442 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

1. Sony wont EVER send PSN chain messages out offering free credit or welcome back packages etc.

2. And if they did don't you think their capitalisation or grammar would be a little bit better (spelling psn or ps plus without caps, come on!) ???

3. They would also use the correct currency for the correct region no? What flipping good are dollars here in the UK/EU???

I seriously don't understand anyone gullible enough to even consider these messages as real :Shame:

Block and report the swines!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 74 (438 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

OFF THE TOPIC: Is it illegal when some1 give me his id and pass so i can download somethin like him? If not pls i need help downloading premium pack for bf3 cuz they dont have psn cards where i live -.-

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 74 (415 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

FusionSpectrem wrote:

OFF THE TOPIC: Is it illegal when some1 give me his id and pass so i can download somethin like him? If not pls i need help downloading premium pack for bf3 cuz they dont have psn cards where i live -.-

yes dont do it

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 74 (412 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

FusionSpectrem wrote:

As stated, it's a big no no! You could end up having your console banned thus turning it into an expensive doorstop.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 74 (394 Views)
0 Kudos