04 Jul 2007
By: [napzter]

119 Posts

what network is better ? xbox 360 or ps3 ?

17 Replies 538 Views Created 04-07-2007
im just wondering what networking is better ps3 or xbox 360 ?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18 (538 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: what network is better ? xbox 360 or ps3 ?

Atm i would have to say 360...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18 (538 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

From what I have heard, the XBOX is better but it has been outlonger and had more time to change. It will only be a matter of time before PSN gets just as good;.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18 (538 Views)
0 Kudos

I've used XBL for over a year and have got to say it VERY NICE, but just wait to see what SONY has up it's sleeve !

PSN - MiFFFa ( Feel FREE to add) :Thumbs:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18 (538 Views)
0 Kudos

ps3 all the way , things are easyer to find and its familar looking like a web page . i got a 360 and im not impressed by the way things are originised on the marketplace. only problem there is right now is amount of content on psn , but the quality on average seems better then xbox marketplace .
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18 (538 Views)
0 Kudos

i think the PS3 network is better it has not been out as long as microsoft but i find it has more stuff in it then microsoft had at the start
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18 (538 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

ps3 because
*free
*although we lack stuff, we will have HOME OMG
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 18 (538 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

A mixed bag in my opinion. Imho PSN has less lag and has some cool features but it's just lacking the integration XBL has. When game devs really start to use the potential Xbox will have some serious rivalry, and bearing in mind PSN is free it could be very interesting to see how they play it out.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18 (538 Views)
0 Kudos

I'd have to say, right at this moment, that the 360's Live! service is the better of the two, it's just easier to get on with. I can't for the life of me get comms on Motorstorm. I know that I should maybe mess around with port settings and stuff but Live! worked for me from day one with no messing about. The in-game blades, messages, friends list system of Live! is a big plus as well and I can't fathom out why the PSN didn't have a similar thing from day one. I know it's on it's way but it should have been there from the start. The PSN does have a couple of plus points: the (mostly) lack of lag and the fact that you can surf the 'net. (I'm surprised more people don't mention the second plus point.)

To sum up; the PSN isn't finished and, sadly, it looks and plays like it. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 18 (538 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Atm i would say 360's Live, but then i wouldnt say it was that much better that i would pay for it, even if it is only a 5er a month. So in for that reason my vote goes to the PSN
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 18 (538 Views)
0 Kudos