14 Dec 2010

Playstation Staff

cod black ops, keeps kicking me out

12 Replies 2,528 Views Created 14-12-2010

ok I just recently baught black ops, (mistake) first of all i just like to say this game needs to be upgraded or something, keeps kicking me out of the lobby or conection lost or couldnt find a host there is always something and its really frustraiting when i cant even play a few games with my friends.

I recently emailed playstation network about this issue and they gave me some settings for my router, ummm no dont do this because now I cant even get internet on anywhere..thnx playstation, i guess im asking if this happins to everyone else and if it does then playstation should be calling this game back because now i have to hire a computer guy to get these settings back, after all that its funny that playstion never replied back hmmmm seems to me that they messed up and wont do anything about it.

Its just funny that this issue happins to everyone on my list and everyone i know so its not my router Playstation

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13 (2,528 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: cod black ops, keeps kicking me out

It's your internet. My black ops works perfectly fine.

PS.
buy a dictionary.
I HATE ppl hu tlk like this bruv.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13 (2,526 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

bs it does, obviously you have no clue and your not helping any

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13 (2,519 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

It does...?
I HATE ppl hu tlk like this bruv.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13 (2,516 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

i get kicked from games a lot and also my ps3 crashes and freezes alot but its not playstations fault its treyarchs

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13 (2,510 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I'm having the same problem it either comes up with an icon saying connection to server lost or I can't get into any games at all

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13 (2,490 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Same Here Im Playin With My Cousin And Every Time We Start The Match It Kicked Us Out

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13 (2,462 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

well i just downloaded the update and thought it would b fixed but again i got kicked i was 16-1 then the connection interupted

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13 (2,458 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hi, i have been playing Black Ops /COD4 / MW2 & i have to say the platform for BO is totally unstable. Actually MW2 did do the same thing but not as frequent & it was more on loading the rooms.

My connection is wireless & i thought that was the problem, but when it isn't my internet speeds (because i now have a cat5 cable) & because of this issue i went searching google for hints on what it could be. It seems EVERYONE is having this issue, if you havent you are fooling yourself. 

Even the update released yesterday was stated to fix errors of kicking users. Shame it decided to update itself right in the middle of a kickass domination game!! I can't see an end to this issue, almost as much as video streaming on PS3Mediacentre (that issue is almost as fun to figure out). At any rate, BO is still one of the most addictive game play & visual creations to date. 

A hint which does work for a while and saves getting kicked frequenetly is to stay out of large player rooms, by this i mena stay away form Domination/ Headquarters games that have alot of likely games. Instead play the others (i can't remember their names) but they remove all perks etc...  + i find their is better XP in there too :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13 (2,447 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I have been having the same problem for about the last week roughly, it has been worse since the update. I run a wired connection and the computer works fine as my gf plays games Warcraft and WoW with no problem. She's not online when I am, so I cant even blame it on that.  It's really start to ***** me off and it would be nice to make it through a game without getting signed out or lagging like mad. If anyone knows anything that might help...i am thinking of restoring and seeing if that helps at all? :smileyfrustrated: :I

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13 (2,404 Views)
0 Kudos