29 Aug 2010
Playstation Staff

How do you delete trophies?

22 Replies 2,173 Views Created 29-08-2010

I have trophy icons for Super Stardust HD and a Japanese game even though I dont have them anymore. How can I remove them please?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 23 (2,173 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: How do you delete trophies?

You can't at the moment. They fade away after quite a while on the Playstation Website I believe but they are always there for the actual Console I think.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 23 (2,171 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

They don't fade away. You can't delete them at all at the moment, but who knows about the future.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 23 (2,163 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

why would you want to anyway?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 23 (2,137 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

It's like saying. Can i just delete some of my memories please. Why would you want to rid yourself of rightly earn trophy's?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 23 (2,135 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Because he is at 0% in them or he doesn't want em anymore
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 23 (2,109 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

I don't mind 0%s being shown on my account. It just shows what games I've played and if anyone asks, I just tell them I don't own them any more, I rented them or I just played them for a couple of seconds at work.
yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 23 (2,102 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I had a japanes account once and downloaded a demo. Tried it. Didin't like it but it left me with a trophy entry all in japanese. I have since deleted both the demo and account but am now stuck with the japanese trophy entry I don't want. Also I never downloaded a full version of Stardust HD and yet I have a trophy entry for it I want to get rid of. Is this right? Can you get trophy entries for demo games downloaded or only full games? If only full games then that probably means I paid for Stardust but it cant be as when I play it says demo. Confused indeed. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 23 (2,036 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Yaster wrote:I don't mind 0%s being shown on my account. It just shows what games I've played and if anyone asks, I just tell them I don't own them any more, I rented them or I just played them for a couple of seconds at work.
Yaster, that is your personal preference and I see you have closed other threads on this but you are in the minority.
You may not mind a trophy list with incomplete games but there are thousands who are "completionists" and do not want a game they have no interest in showing in their trophy list.
Imagine if you were a black belt in Karate and had all these trophies in a cabinet to display them but your one trophy for finishing 8th in a Ballet contest was there too would you be happy? 
NO!
Please appreciate other people's view of this, you are a mod after all!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 23 (1,997 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Anyone? I really really want the option to delete these unwanted trophy entries. Sony are you listening?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 23 (1,913 Views)
0 Kudos