Level 8

Re: Has MW2 highlighted a need for PSN to CHARGE for its services????

no dude. The servers were overloaded as the servers couldnt hold the capacity of how many players were online. More people are buying PS3's and i guess the servers were not ready for this demand. There sorted now so no need to worry. Xbox servers were only running smoothly because theres werent overloaded not enough players

DeludedGaming the best gaming site around
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 36 (571 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Sony dont have anything to do with the on-line probs. Some other company is in charge of that (cant think of their name, but its mentioned in one of the many many many MW2 threads). So the answer is NO!

i think its deamon ware

DeludedGaming the best gaming site around
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 36 (570 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I'm sorry but do you happen to be mentally retarded?

You actually want them to charge you for PSN on the basis of PSN being down for 3 bloody days...there are 365 days in a year and the PSN works perfectly fine for the vast majority of them. The day Sony start charging for PSN, I will sell it and go back to PC gaming. I pay my ISP for the privilage of an internet connection, online gaming is not a privilage and I refuse to pay out of principle. When you buy a PS3 you get ALL of it's features in one box with no limits to it's use other than a broadband connection, I hope that this will never change.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 36 (568 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]
No. keep it the way it is.
Message Edited by Hell-Raiser-85 on 17-11-2009 02:23 PM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 36 (506 Views)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Its going to end up like Xbox membership with fees I think its ridulous whats the point in revinue over what Guiter Hero woulden't sell?. Its too late to change mind Infinity Ward its stupidity Call Of Duty will loose millions of fans and end up as a fail if they want to charge us over stupid playtime over gaming computer  tools which little men run around shooting made of some computer and killing each other than its stupid. We paid for the game once we paid for the console platforms we demand what we paid for and why do charge us? over revinue Infinity Ward if this happen I'm out of the Call Of Duty experience I lost an abbitite to Call Of Duty plus the game Modern Warfare 2 is a big patch over of CoD4 which they take our money as they please I understand you have a business situation but charging players is ridulous cure to your problem even over the big recession wich is now over and it was 2 last years. Weather this happens or not I don't know......

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 36 (278 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I expect a full refund for all of my COD games if Activision charges you to play on COD. I hate all the COD games anyway, they are crap, MAG is so much better.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 36 (229 Views)
0 Kudos