PSN General

03 Mar 2011
By: xMx__L3G3ND__xMx Member 6 Posts
Level 1
Accepted Solution

Error code 8071053d

6 Replies 51492 Views Created 03-03-2011
Hi all. I have literly just bought my 160GB PS3 Slim from "Game" a couple of hours ago, brand new. I had already made my PSNID online VIA PSN website. So i set my playstation up and came to the point where i had to retrive my PSN ID from the PSN network on my PS3. When i try to access the PSN network to do this i get the error 8071053d pop onto my screen. I tried all ways to get onto the network from my ps3 and i just keep getting the error code. Or it says that the connection has timed out? If it makes any difference i had to update the system before i did anything. And my internet connections are all setup correctly. Thanks for the help in advance
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (51,492 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Re: Error code 8071053d

Its because everybody is trying to add funds and/or buy the Black Ops First Strike map pack. Anything to do with acounts is messed up as a result.

Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (51,475 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

xMx__L3G3ND__xMx wrote:
Hi all. I have literly just bought my 160GB PS3 Slim from "Game" a couple of hours ago, brand new. I had already made my PSNID online VIA PSN website. So i set my playstation up and came to the point where i had to retrive my PSN ID from the PSN network on my PS3. When i try to access the PSN network to do this i get the error 8071053d pop onto my screen. I tried all ways to get onto the network from my ps3 and i just keep getting the error code. Or it says that the connection has timed out? If it makes any difference i had to update the system before i did anything. And my internet connections are all setup correctly. Thanks for the help in advance

Its because black ops DLC got released and its caused everything to go at snail pass or crash.

Itl be sorted by tomorrow.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (51,470 Views)
0 Kudos

its happening to me aswell it was fine this morning before it came out but when i went on it this afternoon i couldnt do anything so i cant play online till it dies down

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (51,077 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

hi

same here cant go on store or account manager and im gettin new  games tomoz off the store so sony hurry up and fix it :smileysad:

if it was up to me id ban all COD DLC thats causing the store to be offline

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (51,018 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Re: hi

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (50,910 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Re: hi

Hi Guys,

This is unrelated to the Call of Duty funding issue, but people may be finding they are receiving the error code 8071053D.

We are looking into this issue and for more information please keep updated on this thread: PSN Sign In issue

Rabid

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (37,198 Views)
0 Kudos