PSN General

20 Nov 2010
By: tripleh1981

1 Posts

Cant accept end license agreement

5 Replies 1009 Views Created 20-11-2010

My playstation was setup on wireless and working properly till I decided to connect the PS3 via Ethernet... After I went through the network easy setup on the ps3 to make the ps3 connect via cable, the PS3 was able to connect to the Internet but not to the PSN. When try to start a game, it asks me to go to sign in and when I sign in it get some error saying to connect to the PSN from the PSN sign in page on the main PS3 menu. Well I tried that to and press sign in... And I get to a screen where I need accept the license agreement. I cant accept the license agreement as I cant move between the keys and noticing that the end user license agreement is not loading on the screen and after waiting for couple of minutes I get and HTTP error 0... And that;s all the story.

My playstation was setup on wireless and working properly till I decided to connect the PS3 via Ethernet... After I went through the network easy setup on the ps3 to make the ps3 connect via cable, the PS3 was able to connect to the Internet but not to the PSN. When try to start a game, it asks me to go to sign in and when I sign in it get some error saying to connect to the PSN from the PSN sign in page on the main PS3 menu. Well I tried that to and press sign in... And I get to a screen where I need accept the license agreement. I cant accept the license agreement as I cant move between the keys and noticing that the end user license agreement is not loading on the screen and after waiting for couple of minutes I get and HTTP error 0... And that;s all the story.

Can you please help

Can you please help

P.S I had the media server enabled, so I tried to disable than sign in but that never worked! and I tried to put the PS3 on wirless again but never worked

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (1,009 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Cant accept end license agreement

I've the same problem as u, and its starting to get really annoying... whenever i try to log on, the terms of service bs comes up, but the "message" wont display and I get the http error code! can someone please figure this out?

I WANT TO PLAY COD :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (915 Views)
0 Kudos

Is this fixed yet its so annoying. What routers do you use?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (907 Views)
0 Kudos

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (894 Views)
0 Kudos

still get the same message:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Unable to find resource '/pc//accounts/manage/index.vm'
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:515)
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:419)
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:265)
com.sony.sce.np.security.SecureSessionValidatingFilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecureSessionValidatingFilterSecurityInterceptor.java:104)
com.sony.sce.np.security.SecureSessionValidatingFilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(SecureSessionValidatingFilterSecurityInterceptor.java:64)
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:275)
com.sony.sce.np.security.ConsoleAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(ConsoleAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:223)
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:275)
org.acegisecurity.ui.AbstractProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractProcessingFilter.java:271)
org.acegisecurity.ui.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:124)
org.acegisecurity.securechannel.ChannelProcessingFilter.doFilter(ChannelProcessingFilter.java:138)
com.sony.sce.np.security.captcha.NpCaptchaValidationProcessingFilter.doFilter(NpCaptchaValidationProcessingFilter.java:149)
org.acegisecurity.securechannel.ChannelProcessingFilter.doFilter(ChannelProcessingFilter.java:138)
org.acegisecurity.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.doFilter(HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.java:249)
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:149)
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doFilter(FilterToBeanProxy.java:98)
org.springframework.web.filter.RequestContextFilter.doFilterInternal(RequestContextFilter.java:83)
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
com.sony.sce.np.accounts.control.AccountStateFilter.doFilter(AccountStateFilter.java:83)
com.sony.sce.np.i18n.web.control.SessionAwareLocaleContextFilter.doFilter(SessionAwareLocaleContextFilter.java:66)
com.sony.soe.platform.common.web.i18n.LocaleFilter.doFilter(LocaleFilter.java:88)
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:265)
com.sony.sce.np.web.filter.ClientPlatformOverrideFilter.doFilter(ClientPlatformOverrideFilter.java:87)
com.sony.sce.np.web.filter.PlatformDetectionFilter.doFilter(PlatformDetectionFilter.java:143)
com.sony.sce.np.control.UserContextFilter.doFilter(UserContextFilter.java:84)
com.sony.soe.platform.common.web.i18n.UTF8Filter.doFilter(UTF8Filter.java:22)
com.sony.sce.np.control.PerformanceMonitorFilter.doFilter(PerformanceMonitorFilter.java:68)

root cause

org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find resource '/pc//accounts/manage/index.vm'
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.loadResource(ResourceManagerImpl.java:452)
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.getResource(ResourceManagerImpl.java:335)
org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.getTemplate(RuntimeInstance.java:1102)
org.apache.velocity.app.VelocityEngine.getTemplate(VelocityEngine.java:549)
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.VelocityResult.getTemplate(VelocityResult.java:221)
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.VelocityResult.doExecute(VelocityResult.java:150)
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.StrutsResultSupport.execute(StrutsResultSupport.java:178)
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.executeResult(DefaultActionInvocation.java:348)
com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:253)
org.apache.struts2.impl.StrutsActionProxy.execute(StrutsActionProxy.java:50)
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:504)
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.java:419)
com.sony.sce.np.security.SecureSessionValidatingFilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecureSessionValidatingFilterSecurityInterceptor.java:104)
com.sony.sce.np.security.SecureSessionValidatingFilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(SecureSessionValidatingFilterSecurityInterceptor.java:64)
com.sony.sce.np.security.ConsoleAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(ConsoleAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:223)
org.acegisecurity.ui.AbstractProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractProcessingFilter.java:271)
org.acegisecurity.ui.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:124)
com.sony.sce.np.security.captcha.NpCaptchaValidationProcessingFilter.doFilter(NpCaptchaValidationProcessingFilter.java:149)
org.acegisecurity.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.doFilter(HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.java:249)
org.springframework.web.filter.RequestContextFilter.doFilterInternal(RequestContextFilter.java:83)
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
com.sony.sce.np.accounts.control.AccountStateFilter.doFilter(AccountStateFilter.java:83)
com.sony.sce.np.i18n.web.control.SessionAwareLocaleContextFilter.doFilter(SessionAwareLocaleContextFilter.java:66)
com.sony.soe.platform.common.web.i18n.LocaleFilter.doFilter(LocaleFilter.java:88)
com.sony.sce.np.web.filter.ClientPlatformOverrideFilter.doFilter(ClientPlatformOverrideFilter.java:87)
com.sony.sce.np.web.filter.PlatformDetectionFilter.doFilter(PlatformDetectionFilter.java:143)
com.sony.sce.np.control.UserContextFilter.doFilter(UserContextFilter.java:84)
com.sony.soe.platform.common.web.i18n.UTF8Filter.doFilter(UTF8Filter.java:22)
com.sony.sce.np.control.PerformanceMonitorFilter.doFilter(PerformanceMonitorFilter.java:68)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.5.23 logs.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (881 Views)
0 Kudos

what to do?!"?!??!?!?!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (852 Views)
0 Kudos