PS4 General

15 Aug 2013
By: Agent_0114 Member 952 Posts
Level 3

ps4 cod ghosts multiplayer

24 Replies 460 Views Created 15-08-2013
What did evwryone think to the reveal
To me it another same cod with added extras
Thay are good extras though I personally like the playof battlefield more wanna see a full demonstration of that and what extras thy add
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (460 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: ps4 cod ghosts multiplayer

Same recycled garbage since COD4 which was the only good one and MW2 personally I think it's got down hill since they took stopping power out as it sometimes takes like a whole clip for someone to die, I'm looking forward to Titanfall more which was made by the same developers as COD4 so I'll know it's gonna be dope seeing as it got over 60 awards at E3
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (442 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

It seemed it was only for Xbox owners to me watching that stream. I'm getting KZ and maybe BF4.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (383 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

[ Edited ]

Absolutely and completely underwhelmed. Graphics aren't great. The game hasn't changed much. And it doesn't feel like it has evolved at all.

Not only that but I was completely put off by Activision/Infinity Ward's self-congratulatory hubris. All the talk of "revolutionising gaming" and similar buzz-words was completely at odds with what I was actually seeing on the screen. I felt like they were extracting the urine.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (378 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I'm sure it will sell by the truckload, but to me it looked like another iteration of the same game, slightly improved upon. Dissapointing.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (371 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

they can keep it

sadly it will sell

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (366 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Yeah, agree with you all.

I can admit I have been a fan since cod4 and bought them all since but I was really hoping for a change this time and unfortunately I think they have ruined what could have been a game changing game.

Battlefield was much more impressive visually and with that now looking to be 60fps I see no reason to own both.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (351 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

they can keep it

sadly it will sell

I agree 100%.What a load of rubbish,but yet it will sell ship loads.Hopefully all the kids will go for it and leave

Battlefield!!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (336 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I stopped watching after a few mins... BLOP2 I only played for about twenty mins then traded it in,just so bored with the COD franchise..
Will not be getting ghost, KZ and BF4 for me.
 photo Singature-superman-2_zps990d7775.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (323 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

GaViN7UK wrote:
I stopped watching after a few mins... BLOP2 I only played for about twenty mins then traded it in,just so bored with the COD franchise..
Will not be getting ghost, KZ and BF4 for me.

Funny how loads of people are saying similar things, despite BF4 changing so little from BF3 itself :smileytongue:

Both franchises are stale.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (320 Views)
0 Kudos