16 Oct 2013
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

friends list gone

24 Replies 2,173 Views Created 16-10-2013

ive just gone back online n my friends list has gone.had line problems to the exchange, but dnt understand why or how the list has gone. still have my avatar n that. they were there sunday b4 i lost connection again. might try another ethernet cable n see.jus one problem after another.internet going off 4 6days, came back for a few hrs n gone again n bck after a few hrs.thats now sorted n now this.can't seem to get any luck. lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 25 (2,173 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: friends list gone

I have the same problem. Weird is that today i've tried to log in on PS Store site and the password wasn't working. I ve changed my password and now I have no friends. Does anyone know a cause and a solution for this?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 25 (2,167 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

I can confirm that your friends have not been deleted. There is some minor maintenance onging and this has caused a small number of users friends list to not load.

Wait an hour or so, sign in then out and the list should refresh.

Edit* if it does not, please bear with us whilst its fixed.

Thanks,

SFZ

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 25 (2,144 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

i jus put my original ethernet cable back into ps3 & router. turned ps3 back on and friends list is back.unless theres 2 types of ethernet cables and the one my broadband provider sent me to use either didn't work or that. all working now.guess thats problem solved.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 25 (2,125 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

As of today (18th October 2013) my friends list is still not showing. This started yesterday. You said wait a few hours but it has been 2 days. Someone please advise me.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 25 (1,978 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I'm waiting too. I hope they fix it soon ;(
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 25 (1,959 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

my ps3 friends list is not there, please help and fix this with an update. when i log in to black ops 2 to check my friends list it says "You have no friends". I want to know what is going on. Is this for every PS3 console
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 25 (1,916 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

At least I'm not the only one experiencing this. Got a bloody shock when I logged on.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 25 (1,913 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Same thing here. Was fine last night.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 25 (1,901 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Guys i have found the solution. My friend told me that you should turn your ps3 off and on. Log in and see if the friend list appears. If not then turn your ps3 off and back on. It took me 3 times to turn my ps3 off and on for it to work so yh just try it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 25 (1,863 Views)
0 Kudos