0 Kudos
Message 41 of 86 (1,415 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: PS3 Banned (8002A227) PER.

Firefox2000 wrote:

VIPER_TURISMO wrote:

sorry to hijack your thread op, but thought i may aswell ask here.

I was not evan aware of this de-activsion on consoles, i thought that once you de-leated your profile then everything would be deleated.

Now in the last year, i sold a ps3 to my nephew, and had one which went wrong - i returned to gamestation and got a replacement and another i traded in for the new xbox - but then traded xbox back for ps3 - yes i no  a mistake, but i never de-activeated any one them (just deleted my profile)

Since i read this thread, and became aware of this de-activation stuff, i since went round to my nephews house and seen a couple of games i bought were still preseant - i have now de-activated fully. he said to me that he did not evan know that they were there, as he only seems to play COD4 and thats it. 

This is also the case with the ps3 i returned / traded to gamestation, i just deleted profile and asumend everyting would be deleted (just like the xbox)

so that would now mean the ps3's i returned are still activated right ? and also some content which i bought would still be presant ?

Is there anyway round this so i can get them ps3's deactivated. and content removed, would gamestation of done this, Im piticuary concerned now about the one i traded in as the would of re-sold that as pre-owend

like i said i had no idea about de-activating consoles, Is there a chance i could now get banned ?

Thanks

I doubt very much the OP has just been banned for game sharing out of the blue, more than likely somebody from the gamesharing group was looking to get some of their 5 games activations back, so they contact sony and say their account has been Phished/hijacked/stolen, Sony look into it and see said account is active on other PS3, and ban them........simple.

The whole reason for 5 activations is in case you have a failed uinit or have more than one console,

Gameshare is at your own risk, not because sony will catch you, but more than likely whoever is buying the games on their account and sharing and charging others to access the games can at any stage contact sony and claim their account has been stolen...and bang, they get all the games and their 5 activations back, and the rest of the gamesharser group at worst get a banned PS3.

hi,

Answer to your assumtion we are ALL a tight group of REAL friends NOT online buddies.

SONY have just caught up with me

ALL info must be logged somewhere ???

Lession learned.

STOP BEING TIGHT

:smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 86 (1,397 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Because you could have got more money for it me thinks, if it was hackable, but latest firmware isnt.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 86 (1,395 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hey i also got banned from Psn and still am  i was on youtube and i was trying to know how long i got banned and its said that you could get permanetly banned after you do the same thing twice like you have 3 strikes and it was my first time getting banned and i dont know how long...... So far it has been like 3 weeks and i read that the first strike is for 2 weeks , 2 strike is 1 month, 3 is a perminate ban, so i dont know  why i am banned for more than 2 weeks, and i think i got banned because i gave someone my acc info becuase he said he would do me 10th prestige hack on my acc..

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 86 (1,306 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

MvpBoy11 wrote:

i think i got banned because i gave someone my acc info becuase he said he would do me 10th prestige hack on my acc..

You should never ever share your account information with anyone else.

All signatures sucks, especially those with images in them.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 86 (1,277 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Danlisa schreef:
^ Hope you got her name (for future ref). That's not how a ban resulting from Game Sharing should work. First they will MAC ban your PS3 and then ban your PSN account (especially so if you've been game sharing). Just be warned, regardless of what you've been told, trying to circumvent a ban by buying a new console may not work how you expect. Yes, your new console will work but your account may not.

haven't read everything yet(so i dont know if some one said this yet) but if he has got a psn ban he could not post here i would think

0 Kudos
Message 46 of 86 (1,261 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

dunno what you got banned for but it wasnt game sharing because sony is fine with that, i have 3 systems sharing one account and none of them are in the same house and when i called sony to get the ok they said it was fine so dunno what you got banned for but it wasnt game sharing, good luck hope you can figure it out
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 86 (1,242 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

@ jamesdean 23 ..........Are they all under the same ID though?

Edit. Just saw that you have put they are on the same account. This is why Sony have no problem with you. The Op was sharing games with his friends who have different account ID's.

0 Kudos
Message 48 of 86 (1,210 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I understand that it is in the user agreement that for no reason, other than u getting a lawyer and suing the company, does sony have to refund the purchases made by ur account. But i think all of us agree that after we paid for our PS3 it was ours. It's bad enuff that they ban ur account for life and steal all the stuff u paid for. Most of us buy it all again, therefore doubling the money we pay them. But they also fry your PS3 so its can no longer access the Play Station Network at all? Forcing u to buy a new PS3???.......I don't remember that in the User Agreement filed by Sony's lawyers. Outside of Sony Network they call that damage to personal property. A crime punishable by law. Just a thought.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 86 (1,074 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

IrishViper1 wrote:

StarPilot wrote:

Hi,

I found out last night I have a (8002A227) psn sign in error.

I phoned Sony up this morning, a nice lady answered and basically said they have  Permanently Banned my PS3 from PSN.

I game shared ( I KNOW STUPID ) :smileysad:

My question is;

Locked game saves like Rockband 1, 2 & Lego which are mine.

If I transfered them onto a new PS3 would there be a possibility of my new one getting banned also ???

any help greatly appreciated

You should really pm a mod ,, speaking from past experience some games will work on another account and some wont,I lost a few hundred in dlc and games when I got banned.

That's why i buy my games in physical form to avoid such a problem.

Photobucket
I am evil. Evil is my nature. I fight other Evils. I destroy other evils even if it means self destructing.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 86 (991 Views)
0 Kudos