11 Jan 2013
By: Envisager Community Manager 8,015 Posts

Multiplayer Buddies - Recruitment

[ Edited ]
134 Replies 6,119 Views edited 12-02-2013

Multiplayer-Buddies.png

We are running this scheme in all language boards so if English is not your first language, we have you covered!

Spanish Community

Scandi Community
Polish Community

Finnish Community

Russian Community

German Community

French Community
Italian Community

Netherlands Community

Portuguese Community
Greek Community

Multiplayer Buddies

Hello forumers!

I would like to introduce a brand new initiative on the Official PlayStation Forums.

'Multiplayer Buddies' is a way for experienced gamers to share their knowledge and assist those who want to improve their online skills.

This can be done in varying ways, from one to one online tuition or even perhaps text/video guides.

Those forum users that we deem fit to be known as a 'Multiplayer Buddy' will be given the honour of using the signature below so they can be easily identified within the community!

multiplayer_buddies_pin.png

So the purpose of the thread is to recruit Multiplayer buddies. A user who offers him/herself to help out newbies & to host events for a specific title (of their choice). Think you can share your expertise?  This is your perfect opportunity!

Post in here if you are willing to offer your help and on which game and we can go from there :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 135 (6,119 Views)

Re: Multiplayer Buddies - Recruitment

I could do with someone showing me the ropes at Call of Duty Black Ops 2 if anyone is up for teaching this young padawan.

:BigGrin:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 135 (5,991 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

love the idea of this! Wish i was good enough at a game to be a "buddy"! At best i could only offer simple advice to give a complete noob a bit of a start!! (and only in games like farcry 3, black ops 2, gran turismo 5, nba 2k13, london 2012).

So i guess i do offer advice (it will always be through messages on here) to people, but i except the fact that the majority of people will not need my advice.... i am at best an average gamer!)

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 135 (5,973 Views)
Level 8

A signature? Is that all?

Would have been better off as a title imo

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 135 (5,960 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

I've been called upon, via Twitter. To offer my services in helping people in PlayStation Home, and Gran Turismo 5. I'm up for helping in any other game or service, that I can. So feel free to PM on the forums. Or find me in other places :smileyhappy:

Whaaaaat?Alphazone4@RenegadEuphoriXWatch Me
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 135 (5,950 Views)
Level 5

I can't help with black ops or any other cod game but I'm an ok killzone & battlefield player and am willing to help in whatever way i can.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 135 (5,947 Views)
Level 9

Anyone is welcome to join us for Assassin's Creed multi and that can be quite daunting if you have not played before. 

Borderlands 2 aswell perhaps? I personally have the season pass. I just can't add everyone. I will try to help out though :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 135 (5,921 Views)
Level 1

Battlefield 3 or borderlands 2 I can certainly help out some peeps with :smileyhappy:
#tagbros
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 135 (5,907 Views)
Level 3

I would be more than happy to give anyone pointers on MAG if there are any newcomers to the game these days. I have put a lot of time into that game and have taken a character on all three factions to the top level.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 135 (5,824 Views)
Level 6

i dont mind helping out with FIFA and some others :Football:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 135 (5,814 Views)