15 Jan 2011

Playstation Staff

Black Ops wont load on my ps3 but will on another ps3

10 Replies 3,901 Views Created 15-01-2011

Had problems this morning Black Ops froze, when on line whilst playing zombies.  Played Modern Warfare and whilst online the host had hacked the system taking my level to 70 with extra guns etc.  Unable to play black Ops just goes blank!!!!

It works upstairs on our second PS3 but not on the actual system it froze on and the hack took place.

Any ideas????

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (3,901 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Black Ops wont load on my ps3 but will on another ps3

You mean you tried to Hack your game and now you have to pay the price.No body can hack your game apart from you.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (3,878 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

IrishViper1 wrote:

You mean you tried to Hack your game and now you have to pay the price.No body can hack your game apart from you.

No, he means he was playing MW2, joined one of many hacked lobbies. Happening to lots of people now.

As for Black Ops not working OP, try the usual thing - delete the game data & download the latest patch again then try it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (3,858 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I would call that a blessing in disguise save you playing a pointless game.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (3,796 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

its nuffin to do with bein in a hacked lobby on mw2 its just black ops ive got the same problem. it started with just freezing slightly, then it started shutting my ps3 down and now its all fine till i go on multiplayer. as soon as i do it will play for about 40 mins to an hour then crash then when i go to start the game again it wont load, so i hav to unplug the power cable plug it back in and it works and will carry on working as long as i dont go on multiplayer oh and all other games still work.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (3,637 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

IrishViper1 wrote:

I love it how people just automatically assume people have hacked there own game. Haven't you read the many threads on hacked COD lobbies that have been put up on here?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (3,626 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

yeah its hard to find the info when there are about 1000 threads about it in the past week lol

do your research m8 b4 branding someone a hacker some might take offence at it

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (3,604 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Why is it that it's mainly people with one post under their name seem to have all the bad experiences even though they seemed to have had a PS3 for a while.? To be honest and I admit I may be wrong here but when I started reading first post I felt the OP was trying to infer that the PS3's are being hacked just to troll and start a flame war..... like I said if I'm wrong then I apologise but the wording of it works upstairs where he/she didn't get "hacked" but now the PS3 doesn't work... hmm...
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (3,565 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Also there is a board/thread for COD elsewhere.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (3,565 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I know what's wrong!!!

[ Edited ]

MIKE-THE-money-M
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (3,397 Views)
0 Kudos