17 Jun 2012
By RONNYNS
Playstation Staff

invizimals for vita?

10 Replies 983 Views Created 17-06-2012

i just discovered this game on the psp and love it.... anyone know if there is a invizimal game coming for the vita?....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My PS3 career don't end in November 2013... Trey for life!
----
>>REMEMBER TO GIVE KUDOS IF YOU LIKE>>> Thumb up!
----

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (983 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: invizimals for vita?

RONNYNS wrote:

i just discovered this game on the psp and love it.... anyone know if there is a invizimal game coming for the vita?....

Not at this time. Nothing's been announced.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (970 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re : invizimals for vita?

glad someone is interested in this one, with the tech upgrade of the Vita, there could be a larger amount of creatures (even an engine to create them randomly on the spot) and with Near you could unlock some when PS Vita players are around
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (939 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

i just got 'the lost tribe' for my psp and have been playing all week, i love the game. i just hope there will be a version for the vita, it have the cam and everything..
----
----

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (932 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

So true. I have invizimals on my psp, but it's easy to loose the camera and I've already lost it. It would be amazing if Sony released Invizimals for the vita. Maybe even containing an option to connect to a PS3 and using the Playstation Move, you would interact with your invizimals you have catched with the vita.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (529 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

bokos2000 wrote:

So true. I have invizimals on my psp, but it's easy to loose the camera and I've already lost it. It would be amazing if Sony released Invizimals for the vita. Maybe even containing an option to connect to a PS3 and using the Playstation Move, you would interact with your invizimals you have catched with the vita.

today i did see the first psp invizimal game on the vita store... but i wait for the lost tribe... anyway you can play invizimals on your vita now, thats good news :smileyhappy:

----
----

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (507 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I have never played invizimals, but I'm aware of the concept of the game,

I could see this would be an ideal game on the PS Vita with its built in camera,sixaxis,gyro and touch screens,the game could make use of all its functions to interact with players and has been mentioned before you could pass creations over via the NEAR app aswell.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (486 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

i see now all the 3 psp invizimals games is out on the new shop web site... and all say they are compatible with the vita...

link:
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/new-this-week/cid=STORE-MSF75508-GAMENEWTHISWEEK

i couldnt find the other two in the psp/vita or ps3 shop earlier... i guess sony still is iron out bugs or something....

if anyone here reading this and havent tried invizimals yet, i would recommend them to pick up the "The Lost Tribes" it was released for the psp in 2011.. it got the best from the two first and are improved on with better game play and online function etc....

----
----

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (461 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

bcfc545 wrote:

I have never played invizimals, but I'm aware of the concept of the game,

I could see this would be an ideal game on the PS Vita with its built in camera,sixaxis,gyro and touch screens,the game could make use of all its functions to interact with players and has been mentioned before you could pass creations over via the NEAR app aswell.

yes i hope there will be a new invizimal game for the vita... its perfect for the vita... i would pick it up on day one for sure :smileyhappy:

----
----

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (458 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Yes, I just got The Lost Tribes on my Vita. Though it would be much better if there was a special Vita Edition which would use the touchscreen, rear touchpad, dual analog sticks and all 6 AR cards...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (294 Views)
0 Kudos