23 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Unit 13 Discount Code

11 Replies 881 Views Created 23-06-2012

Hi Guys,

I hate to ask, but I notice there's a fair few of you giving away your £5 voucher codes for Unit 13.

I signed up to PS Vita Insider 3 days ago now, using two email addresses, and signed up again today on my girlfriend's account, but none of the accounts have had a discount code come through. I'm kind of worried that I will miss out on this awesome deal! I even brought a 32Gb memory card so I can be ready for Unity 13 lol.

Does anyone have a code they would like to give me? Again, I'm sorry for asking, but it is a limited-time deal so I'm getting worried that I will miss out.

If anyone is interested I can give codes for the PS3 themes (Little Deviants, LBP, Resistance: Burning Skies), as I have a spare code now and one due through on my girlfriend's account.

Thanks guys, :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12 (881 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Unit 13 Discount Code

[ Edited ]
If someone is able and does give me their code, then whatever codes I get will be passed on too, as I won't need them.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12 (864 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

No one send me a code, I found mine. They didn't make it obvious, it was in an email with the subject line: "*name* don't miss out on the PlayStation Store sale"
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12 (860 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

How long does it take for the code to come through? Been waiting 3 days. If anyone has a spare code id really grateful.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12 (813 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

How long does this voucher code for unit 13 take to arrive? I signed up on Thursday or Friday and have still got nothing. It's been about 6 days now. I even signed up with 2 accounts but no luck... Does it definitely get sent? Does anyone have a code they won't be using? I'd appreciate it, thanks
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12 (738 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

iamHuze wrote:
How long does this voucher code for unit 13 take to arrive? I signed up on Thursday or Friday and have still got nothing. It's been about 6 days now. I even signed up with 2 accounts but no luck... Does it definitely get sent? Does anyone have a code they won't be using? I'd appreciate it, thanks

According to the blog, if you recently signed up to the Inside Vita newsletter, you should get your code on July 2nd.

VOTE.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12 (736 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Ah ok so there is a wait for the code. I was wondering since a lot of people seemed to be getting it within just a couple days. Do you know if unit 13 is still going to be in the sale then so I will be able to buy it at £15? I'd hate to miss out.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12 (733 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Yeah, the sale lasts until July 4th. Probably around mid afternoon on July 4th, in UK time, so if you get your code, don't hesitate!

Most people who got theirs early were already signed up to the newsletter.

VOTE.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12 (728 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Ok thanks for the info, I'll wait and keep looking out for it and hopefully purchase as soon as I get the code. Seems a good game for this price so hopefully I'm in luck :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12 (725 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I still haven't had any email or voucher code for unit 13 and times running out. I will be gutted if I don't get sent a code as it's the reason I signed up for vita inside. If anyone has a code they aren't using that they could give me I'd appreciate it as doesn't look like I'm going to be sent one. Thanks
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12 (621 Views)
0 Kudos