12 Apr 2012
Beta Tester
Playstation Staff

PlayStation Vita Software Version 1.67 is now available for download

14 Replies 3,504 Views Created 12-04-2012

PlayStation Vita Software Version 1.67 is now available for download.

The update is not a mandatory one so you will not need to download this in order to access the PlayStation Network.

The update improves stability for some PlayStation Vita titles.

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15 (3,504 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: PlayStation Vita Software Version 1.67 is now available for download

Any chance we could get a list of titles that benefit from this FW Update? Would appreciate it :smileyhappy:

Cheers!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15 (3,498 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Is there any chance we might get a few new games released for the vita. Because at the moment my vita is going the same way as my PSP it's just sat in the corner gathering dust.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15 (3,453 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

97MB in size

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15 (3,444 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

IrishViper1 wrote:
Is there any chance we might get a few new games released for the vita. Because at the moment my vita is going the same way as my PSP it's just sat in the corner gathering dust.

Didn't the Vita have more titles on launch than the 360, PS3 & PSP combined? :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15 (3,440 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

All that did it for me was Uncharted ,Wipeout and ive platnumed Uncharted tired of Wipeout and ridge racer is just bad and ill never again play a resistance game so at the moment and in the near future all my Vita is doing is looking pretty and gathering dust.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15 (3,430 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

IrishViper1 wrote:

All that did it for me was Uncharted ,Wipeout and ive platnumed Uncharted tired of Wipeout and ridge racer is just bad and ill never again play a resistance game so at the moment and in the near future all my Vita is doing is looking pretty and gathering dust.

Idea for future consoles

don't buy at launch as this always happen after a console launch

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (3,420 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

This thread is a duplicate and posted later than my original thread of the same subject.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS-Vita-General-Discussion/1-67-firmware-is-out/td-p/15731113

This duplicate thread should therefore be deleted by mods and my thread stickied

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15 (3,207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Umm but this thread is more official lol

Nice try though :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15 (3,182 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

IrishViper1 wrote:

Idea for future consoles

don't buy at launch as this always happen after a console launch

Whilst that is true I was still expecting Sony to have learnt from the past and whilst it was a great launch line up I was hoping that they would have kept a bit back which they would drip feed over the coming weeks.

As for buying at launch I swore after the PS3 that I would never do this again as I could now get three and a half units for what I paid at launch,but I guess I'll never learn,however saying that I Will Not be jumping on the PS4 band wagon next time round.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15 (3,177 Views)
0 Kudos