15 Jun 2012
By Kyosuko
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Gravity Rush: Amazon Pre-Order - No Bonus

7 Replies 643 Views Created 15-06-2012

Hey I was just wondering wether anyone else who pre-orderd Gravity Rush from Amazon got a pre-order code. It's the first time for me pre-ordering from amazon so I don't know how they handle it. Usually I would let it slide but a new outfit, 4 extra missions and other cool stuff is too much to let slip.

Do I need to get in touch with Amazon and ask where my pre-order code is? Or do I just cry in a dark room in the corner while rocking back and forth?

Thanks,

Kyo

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (643 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Gravity Rush: Amazon Pre-Order - No Bonus

[ Edited ]

They usually state on the games page whether a pre order bonus is available yet for this game I think it was only shopto that had the pre-order bonus for this game.

heres a discussion on amazon about it;
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gravity-gets-order-Bonus-European/forum/FxHZY9G11CESP5/Tx3JLGGX6RRGI0S/1?_en...

Yet the american amazon site offered the pre-order bonus

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (633 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Thank you very much, I guess I'll have to pull my wallet out later on next month. It's good to know that I haven't been wrongly done by.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (624 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I am having the same problem with Amazon and I did not get the Pre-Order Bonus. I pre-ordered Gravity Rush 2 weeks before the game came out with the promise that I would be getting the DLC. But when I got the game there was no code in the game case or in the box from Amazon. I just got done talking to them and they said they would get back to me with in 2-3 days. I will update everyone whether or not they are still able to help me or not. But its all good, its not the first time I didn't get DLC and in the past I have even gotten bad codes for Pre-Order special / collector's edition codes (FROM GAMESTOP). Amazon was very nice and I didn't give them to much grief about the matter. If they can help thats great, if they can't ... well, Sony is the next step I guess. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (535 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Did Amazon advise this bonus code?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (529 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

amazon did not advertise a bonus for the uk site but had the bonus advertised on the us/.com site
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (496 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Okay, after only one day I got back with Amazon.com about the promo code and with in 3 minutes they message me the code. So Amazon was amazing to me. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (464 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

"Okay, after only one day I got back with Amazon.com about the promo code and with in 3 minutes they message me the code. So Amazon was amazing to me."

Thanks for that man, I'll contact them now! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (376 Views)
0 Kudos