Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Anyone else wanting to change from Wi-If to 3G like me?

[ Edited ]

ULTIMATE--KOPITE wrote:
Hey I'm all for the Vita, all I'm stating is that the 3G is not worth the extra £50. The little 13 year olds begging their dads for the 3G version due to people banging on about how great the 3G version is. My post was implying that these little ones will be brainwashed by some and I'm giving the opposite angle. The elder generation of gamers are entitled to spend as they please, I'm looking out for the people who are considering whether it's worth the extra plunge for the 3G.

Not worth £50 to you maybe - but being 3 times your assumption of the age of people on here, I feel I'm old enough to make my own mind up thanks.

£50 makes sense to me, free downloadable Wipeout and purely in my opinion a bit more future proofing.

I'd personally rather spend the extra and not miss out on any game features that might need 3G in the future - then again I appreciate why anyone would just go WiFi also.

I'd suggest leaving it up to the individual to decide - 'your choice' doesn't have to be preached as 'the only choice' :smileywink:

Message 81 of 95 (201 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I concur!
http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/toondw/
0 Kudos
Message 82 of 95 (196 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I'm giving the opposite angle to the people giving the whole 3G is God end off. All the people moaning at me have ordered the 3G so will defend their purchase to the hilt. I can't even give an opinion without being flamed bar the few exceptions of level headed people.
0 Kudos
Message 83 of 95 (187 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

ULTIMATE--KOPITE wrote:
I'm giving the opposite angle to the people giving the whole 3G is God end off. All the people moaning at me have ordered the 3G so will defend their purchase to the hilt. I can't even give an opinion without being flamed bar the few exceptions of level headed people.

Again you're assuming

I haven't defended my purchase once to you. I just gave my reason why I've bought it.

in future don't assume

because it makes an ASS out of U and ME

Playstation Revamped

Jesus Teabagged Me
0 Kudos
Message 84 of 95 (179 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

ULTIMATE--KOPITE wrote:

I'm just trying to save people money on buying the 3G version for gimmicks. That's all. The average age on here must be of 13 years and  so they don't fully appreciate the value of money (I'm 19). Your all telling me you can't wait to play Tag and other poor 3G add ons (reviews). I bet my bottom dollar most of you don't use them features as they are pathetic. This is a thread that may tempt people to change, I'm trying to save them money. On the wipeout subject yes it's free, but some people want the physical copy to sell on and save memory space which tbh Sony are ripping us off with (but some won't question it as it makes them look rich and cool)...also the top-ups.

• I'm older than you, funny that really. The average person on this side of the forums is around 18-40, so do tell me where you get your 'average' from.

• Go away if you're gonna be trying to "save them money." It's up to them what they spend their money on. No bashing shall be on my thread thanks. This thread is specifially for people who went with 3G or WANT to go with 3G, and giving their reasons why. It is NOT a thread to tell people why you shouldn't opt for the 3G version. Take it to the playground or keep it schtum. 

• The top ups are £5 a month! Don't grate that!

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
0 Kudos
Message 85 of 95 (155 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I switched to the 3g Version mainly because.

Wipeout 2048 for £5 yes plox :smileyvery-happy:

When I go out its with the other half to sporting events and almost every single place I've been theres no Wifi hotspots that are open Fields etc. 3g on my Moby seems ok so far.

Whilst the other half is doing its thing I can do my thing on the Vita if I get too bored.

PAYG tarrif been lowered on my Mobile to offset my Vita 3g Purchase so it balances out for me.

3g would make sense on those days for me £5 a month isnt too bad and truthfuly I CBA to tether.

Today I R Mostly Waiting...
0 Kudos
Message 86 of 95 (150 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

What I find funny about all this is that the Playstation fanboys complain about the costs of Xbox being £5 a month when you can easily get it for £23.99 a year. But are happy to pay £5 extra a month for their Vita, hypocritical bunch :smileyvery-happy:
0 Kudos
Message 87 of 95 (135 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Eauuu K

Today I R Mostly Waiting...
0 Kudos
Message 88 of 95 (132 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

ULTIMATE--KOPITE wrote:
What I find funny about all this is that the Playstation fanboys complain about the costs of Xbox being £5 a month when you can easily get it for £23.99 a year. But are happy to pay £5 extra a month for their Vita, hypocritical bunch :smileyvery-happy:

Do please go away. I don't think anyone cares what you have to say, so save your fingers.

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
0 Kudos
Message 89 of 95 (126 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

ULTIMATE--KOPITE wrote:

Because £5 is not £23.99 anyway that's besides the point

How many people do you see xbox livin' walking down the street with an xbox360 sticking out their pockets

(Please don't say windows mobile phones)

Playstation Revamped

Jesus Teabagged Me
0 Kudos
Message 90 of 95 (111 Views)
0 Kudos