IT HAS TROPHIES !!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 27 (455 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: TOM Blitz has update

Would be nice to play the game since i done the update cannot play due to an error.Was thinking of unistalling the game then re-installing but would i lose my 170000 gems that i have aqquired.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 27 (452 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

a really good game update but made the scores silly now, it felt an achievement to get a good score.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 27 (441 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I thought the same at first butt the more I play it I find its not made that much difference.

Yes it does mean sometimes you get a 6 digit score without trying very hard, but it still takes a good string of combos if you want to stay the top of your friends leaderboards as everyone has the same benefit.

In some ways it feels more balanced as I have gotten a wider range of scores now than I did before.

The only complaints I have about the update is the bonuses on the jewels makes it harder to make out which colour they are, but more important the game locked up my Vita earlier.  My Vita has only ever locked up once before and never on TOM before.  So I hope this update has not made the game unstable.

Oh there is one other thing, the "Earn enough experience to level up" trophy is not unlocking for me even though I have leveled up twice since the new update.  Yet Dark Lord and Sandstorm unlocked instantly after my first game, registering that I had already met those requirements.

Unrelated to the update though, what does leveling up the totems do?  Level 2 you still have to trigger it twice to activate, it still seems to do exactly the same thing.  Does it give you more points for doing it?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 27 (438 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Level up the totems affects more items.

eg Red Totem Level 1 will only blow up 1 item. Red Totem Level 2 will blow up 2 items.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 27 (431 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

But lets say I use the green totem, its already giving me EVERY gem from the board when I trigger it.

Is it that you need to use a leveled up totem if you are using a related bonus, such as the one to increase the number of gems on the board at the same time?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 27 (430 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Just had a 7 digit score & the trophy didn't pop.

Ho hum.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 27 (424 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

the update has caused my game to crash during loading

cant get past the main screen now

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 27 (384 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I'm happy with the update and it has made the game better for me and trophies is a bonus........

I had increased my highest score from 200,000+ to 432,000 and was quite chuffed as I was the top of my friends list for a day....... only to find I had been stumped by an amazing score by antboy71 that will take some beating

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 27 (368 Views)