04 Jul 2012
Playstation Staff

PS VITA - Uncharted Golden Abyss Black Market Help

3 Replies 570 Views Created 04-07-2012

I try to use the Black Market and I get a notification that I have downloaded a trade

I then go on Uncharted and go to trades and there are 0 trades!

What do I do?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (570 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: PS VITA - Uncharted Golden Abyss Black Market Help

You need to keep updating NEAR,When you receive a bounty,Download it and go to Black Market within the specified time otherwise it'll disappear.

addicted to PSV GD
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (566 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Ghost345621 wrote:

I try to use the Black Market and I get a notification that I have downloaded a trade

I then go on Uncharted and go to trades and there are 0 trades!

What do I do?

I need one more gem on the black market and I keep getting this problem too :smileysad:

It's really annoying! Why does it just not let you go through with the trade if (I presume) we already have the item??

I have all fetish items and as I said, just need ONE more gem! Keep getting trades and when you open up the black market it says something like "items = 0"

Before anyone asks. Yes I am doing the trades as soon as I get them so they have not expired!

Really annoying aspect of this game :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (534 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

BlueRaven wrote:
You need to keep updating NEAR,When you receive a bounty,Download it and go to Black Market within the specified time otherwise it'll disappear.

Do all this but still get 0 Trades!!

Still think the other person involved in the trade benefits (by looking at the live area of the screen) but after about 30 trades in 2 weeks and getting nothing, It's really annoying :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (531 Views)
0 Kudos