Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Gravity Rush

Now up on the store for anyone that's interested!
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 27 (258 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Finally. This should have been available at 00:00 this morning.If Digital downloads are to take off Sony needs to be on the ball when it comes to store updates.

Looked as if someone at Sony made a "Boo Boo" and upped the Demo of GR to the Full Vita Games section of the store in error last nite....Glad to hear its been rectified.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 27 (250 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I thought they deliberately updated late so that it doesn't go up sooner than its available in the shops.  The same silly reason we got it later than Europe.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 27 (197 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I've just finished episode 3 and now have my own wee cosy room. . .in the sewers haha.

Gonna go exploring now before I do real missions again!
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 27 (195 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I'm gonna download the demo later on. And will give It a go tomorrow some point. If I like It I will get the full version of the game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 27 (189 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

The demo lasts like 2 minutes and is great but . . . .so different from the final game.

The main game is all about exploration , finding hidden people, fixing the city to earn challenges and boost morale! It's great! defo buy it!

Original games like these need supporting!
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 27 (174 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I've just try the demo and got mixed feelings for the game. I'm not really keen on the game. I want to like It but I don't sadly. At least I try It now.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 27 (171 Views)
0 Kudos