Level 3

Re: Gravity Rush

Now up on the store for anyone that's interested!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 27 (246 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Finally. This should have been available at 00:00 this morning.If Digital downloads are to take off Sony needs to be on the ball when it comes to store updates.

Looked as if someone at Sony made a "Boo Boo" and upped the Demo of GR to the Full Vita Games section of the store in error last nite....Glad to hear its been rectified.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 27 (238 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

I thought they deliberately updated late so that it doesn't go up sooner than its available in the shops.  The same silly reason we got it later than Europe.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 27 (185 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I've just finished episode 3 and now have my own wee cosy room. . .in the sewers haha.

Gonna go exploring now before I do real missions again!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 27 (183 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

I'm gonna download the demo later on. And will give It a go tomorrow some point. If I like It I will get the full version of the game.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 27 (177 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

The demo lasts like 2 minutes and is great but . . . .so different from the final game.

The main game is all about exploration , finding hidden people, fixing the city to earn challenges and boost morale! It's great! defo buy it!

Original games like these need supporting!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 27 (162 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

I've just try the demo and got mixed feelings for the game. I'm not really keen on the game. I want to like It but I don't sadly. At least I try It now.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 27 (159 Views)
0 Kudos