LittleBigPlanet™

LittleBigPlanet (VITA) General Discussion

LittleBigPlanet (VITA) General Discussion

05 Feb 2013
By: Chris---Kristy Member 152 Posts
Level 3

Sly Cooper in LBP Vita Help...

14 Replies 1152 Views Created 05-02-2013

Trying  to help someone out with a problem... They can't find the Sly Cooper & Bentley in the Vita store or in-game store... Are these DLC costumes not available for the EU region? 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (1,152 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Sly Cooper in LBP Vita Help...

Anyone able to confirm that they are available for use in LBPV?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (1,107 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

its not in the eu store... and i don't think it is in any store at the moment.. they haven't converted it to the lbpv yet, that is what i think....
----
My PS3 career don't end in November 2013... Trey for life!
----
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (1,091 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Tarsier got back to me a couple hours ago... Just thought asking here would have been faster for an answer to my question... Thanks for the reply though!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (1,085 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I was googling and came across your question :smileyvery-happy: Thanks for asking it !!! Is there perhaps any news on when it will be added (EU store) ? I love Sly a lot and would love even more to have him and Bentley in my Little Big Planet Vita :smileyhappy:  

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (1,022 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I haven't heard anything else and as I'm actually an NA region user I don't normally check up on EU region store issues... One thing that does still puzzle me is why in the EU store is it labeled Sly Raccoon instead of Sly Cooper?
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (897 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Its so strange :/ all the other playstation move bundles are available :,( perhaps they waiting for the EU release of Sly Cooper then they will release the costume same week or something. I think its similar to the strange R & C Q-Force and R &C Frontal Assualt name, the reason for different names is very silly and misprobably has a strange meaning somewhere in a particular country. In the PS3 trilogy he is referred to as Sly Raccoon on the game cover and not Sly Cooper (pretty lame) , but the new Vita demo that was released is called Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time :smileysurprised: So ... LOL very strange 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (889 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

s2704pds wrote:

I was googling and came across your question :smileyvery-happy: Thanks for asking it !!! Is there perhaps any news on when it will be added (EU store) ? I love Sly a lot and would love even more to have him and Bentley in my Little Big Planet Vita :smileyhappy:  

SCEE is still looking into it. It will hopefully be back soon. : )

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (834 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Thank you Syroc for the update :smileyvery-happy: Hopefully it will be back very soon :smileyvery-happy:  LOL:smileyhappy: Now back to trying to 100% those stages :smileyvery-happy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (816 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

hey Syroc :smileyvery-happy: just a quick noob question :smileyhappy: can the costumes be updated at any particular time/any day - or only when the store updates once a week? PS: I hate the LBP vita costumes they are like Pokemon, once you seen them you suddenly have to "catch"(buy) em all LOL - I love how each character is so perfectly converted to a lil sackboy persona, and the cross buy is incredibly appreciated :smileyvery-happy: AMAZING !

My favs are Ghost Rider, Daxter and the Chesire cat  :smileyhappy: and soon Sly 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (793 Views)
0 Kudos