05 Feb 2013
Playstation Staff

Sly Cooper in LBP Vita Help...

14 Replies 1,181 Views Created 05-02-2013

Trying  to help someone out with a problem... They can't find the Sly Cooper & Bentley in the Vita store or in-game store... Are these DLC costumes not available for the EU region? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15 (1,181 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Sly Cooper in LBP Vita Help...

Anyone able to confirm that they are available for use in LBPV?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15 (1,136 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

its not in the eu store... and i don't think it is in any store at the moment.. they haven't converted it to the lbpv yet, that is what i think....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My PS3 career don't end in November 2013... Trey for life!
----
>>REMEMBER TO GIVE KUDOS IF YOU LIKE>>> Thumb up!
----

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15 (1,120 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Tarsier got back to me a couple hours ago... Just thought asking here would have been faster for an answer to my question... Thanks for the reply though!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15 (1,114 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I was googling and came across your question :smileyvery-happy: Thanks for asking it !!! Is there perhaps any news on when it will be added (EU store) ? I love Sly a lot and would love even more to have him and Bentley in my Little Big Planet Vita :smileyhappy:  

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15 (1,051 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I haven't heard anything else and as I'm actually an NA region user I don't normally check up on EU region store issues... One thing that does still puzzle me is why in the EU store is it labeled Sly Raccoon instead of Sly Cooper?
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15 (926 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Its so strange :/ all the other playstation move bundles are available :,( perhaps they waiting for the EU release of Sly Cooper then they will release the costume same week or something. I think its similar to the strange R & C Q-Force and R &C Frontal Assualt name, the reason for different names is very silly and misprobably has a strange meaning somewhere in a particular country. In the PS3 trilogy he is referred to as Sly Raccoon on the game cover and not Sly Cooper (pretty lame) , but the new Vita demo that was released is called Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time :smileysurprised: So ... LOL very strange 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15 (918 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

s2704pds wrote:

I was googling and came across your question :smileyvery-happy: Thanks for asking it !!! Is there perhaps any news on when it will be added (EU store) ? I love Sly a lot and would love even more to have him and Bentley in my Little Big Planet Vita :smileyhappy:  

SCEE is still looking into it. It will hopefully be back soon. : )

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15 (863 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Thank you Syroc for the update :smileyvery-happy: Hopefully it will be back very soon :smileyvery-happy:  LOL:smileyhappy: Now back to trying to 100% those stages :smileyvery-happy: 

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15 (845 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

hey Syroc :smileyvery-happy: just a quick noob question :smileyhappy: can the costumes be updated at any particular time/any day - or only when the store updates once a week? PS: I hate the LBP vita costumes they are like Pokemon, once you seen them you suddenly have to "catch"(buy) em all LOL - I love how each character is so perfectly converted to a lil sackboy persona, and the cross buy is incredibly appreciated :smileyvery-happy: AMAZING !

My favs are Ghost Rider, Daxter and the Chesire cat  :smileyhappy: and soon Sly 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15 (822 Views)
0 Kudos