10 Jun 2011
By: XboxDeserter Member 45 Posts
Level 1
Accepted Solution

MW3 Control setup???

2 Replies 2,662 Views Created 10-06-2011

Evening everyone.

I'm a massive COD fan. Came over to PS3 from Xbox about 2 years ago, best decision I ever made, First game I purchased for it was COD4.

Don't ask me why, but at the time I couldn't play using the default stick layout. I think it had something to do with being left handed!! So I started using Legacy which worked for me and I've been playing COD like that ever since.

Unfortunately I've noticed more and more games are being released without the option to change stick settings, like Medal Of Honor. Only option I had then was default or Southpaw I think. Didn't really matter cos I didn't like the game, finished the campaign had a go at the multiplayer, but always ended up with COD!

My question is whether or not MW3 will have the option of Legacy?? Ive been trying to play Black Ops with the default setup, just to get used to it, incase MW3 didnt have the option to change. I must say that I am very very CRAP playing default and im starting to loose interest. 

I think i may be answering my own question here, but if all the previous COD games have had Legacy, I would assume that MW3 will be the same. If you all agree with me, I will change my setup tonight and hopefully be able to get moe than 8 kills in a single game, cos Im fed up of coming last when I know with legacy I can come close to top.

Hopefully someone can keep my hopes up, cos I cant wait for MW3, but dont want to be let down if I can play as Legacy.

Sorry to ramble on.

Regards

XboxDeserter

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (2,662 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: MW3 Control setup???

Probably should ask this in the COD forum dude.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (2,660 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: MW3 Control setup???

OOPS sorry thought I was
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (2,656 Views)
0 Kudos