Reply
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?

So who was you previously before you made this account?

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 200 (223 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?


PatC_PSN wrote:

Furys-embrace wrote:

 

Pat & Dom are like the mummy and daddy of the GD disfunctional family.



She was my best friend here and some monster got her banned. I just hope they enjoy their time in hell.

 


Sorry Pat, I had to do it. There can only be one woman here, and that's me!

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 200 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?


dannyjt wrote:

PatC_PSN wrote:

Furys-embrace wrote:

 

Pat & Dom are like the mummy and daddy of the GD disfunctional family.



She was my best friend here and some monster got her banned. I just hope they enjoy their time in hell.

 


Sorry Pat, I had to do it. There can only be one woman here, and that's me!



Welcome to Monsterville, population 1.

 

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 200 (216 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?


dannyjt wrote:
So who was you previously before you made this account?


me? i was theprodigalson.

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 200 (212 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?

[ Edited ]

dannyjt wrote:
So who was you previously before you made this account?


 

Infinite States

 

btw mummy I want bitty:smileytongue:

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 200 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?

[ Edited ]

fenian wrote:

dannyjt wrote:
So who was you previously before you made this account?


me? i was theprodigalson.

Oh look, there he is again thinking everybody is talking about him.

 

You have to be the centre of attention don't you?

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 200 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?


dannyjt wrote:

fenian wrote:

dannyjt wrote:
So who was you previously before you made this account?


me? i was theprodigalson.

Oh look, there is again thinking everybody is talking about him.

 

You have to be the centre of attention don't you?


its a trick i like to play, its called everybody look at me.

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 200 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?


fenian wrote:

dannyjt wrote:

fenian wrote:

dannyjt wrote:
So who was you previously before you made this account?


me? i was theprodigalson.

Oh look, there is again thinking everybody is talking about him.

 

You have to be the centre of attention don't you?


its a trick i like to play, its called everybody look at me.

There's an easier way to do that. Just post a picture of you with your top off.

 

You'll get all the attention you could ever want.

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 200 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?

bag video naked would go down better

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 200 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 10
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Who's your favourite GD character?


BettySwollocks92 wrote:

Pat's got it in the bag every year from now on

 

no-one touches his wit and nobody tops his withering put downs

 

and he's great in pms uncensored :smileysurprised:



Hmmm, my hypocrisy senses are tingling...

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 200 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos