21 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff

These Police Commissioner Elections....

[ Edited ]
3 Replies 75 Views edited 21-06-2012

I was wondering if anybody here has a candidate for being a Police Commissioner that actually has experience as a police officer, I look at two candidates for South Wales Police Force and as it stands I have to vote between charity worker with a criminal record during his youth and a bleeding Cardiff based politician.

None of them have ever had experience with the police force (good and hands on experience that is). The charity worker was a joy rider before joining the army and the politician refused to sanction a policy that would warn communities if a paedophile was living in the area, this politician was left to rue his decision when an 11 year old boy was horrifically beaten and sexually assaulted in his own constituency after his decision to block the policy.

Oh this politician is the man who approved the policy that brought in ASBO's instead of jail terms.

So, who are your candidates?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/England_and_Wales_Police_and_Crime_Commissioner_elections,_2012#South_W...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (75 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: These Police Commissioner Elections....

John Prescott is going to get it here.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (72 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Me.

From now on, when a police officer that is works in the Wigan Metropolitan Borough spies a criminal, they must shout, "Stop right there, criminal scum!"
TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (46 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

First I've ever heard of these elections, my vote is with Pamela Anderson (She has big shlongies).
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (43 Views)
0 Kudos