Reply
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: TSA to come to the UK during olympics


InfiniteStates wrote:

My point is that simply tarring an entire organisation because of single instances is a stupid practise. If we did that we would have virtually nothing. No police. No doctors or nurses. No hospitals, schools or government. No night clubs, pubs or town centres.

 

But then it is similarly stupid to be importing security as if we're inept and can't organise anything for ourselves....oh, wait...


 

 

Police, Doctors and Nurses are very different and do very different jobs. Police might pat you down but only if they suspect you of something, usually just a quick search of your pockets is enough for them and they certainly dont go around stopping parents with their children so they can search the children.

 

This happens on national and international flights, so its certainly not "single instances", its multiple instances every day, all day long.

 

Perhaps you need examples to see why its wrong? Profiling, as racist as some called it was MUCH better than having everyone being violated like this.

 

This is inhumane

 

This is inhumane

 

This is just the general crap they do

 

Even those who are in the armed forces get it.

 

There's many more examples of why this behaviour is simply not acceptable, i just picked out the first few i seen but there are much worse examples im sure, and those doing this crap to children feel no shame, because those who did feel ashamed of it quit the job already.

 

This also doesn't just take place at the airports, TSA staff have also been used at the likes of proms. look it up and see for yourself. Everyone's guilty from the start, everyone must submit regarless- or else, and this is what a police state looks like.

 

 

 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 66 (135 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: TSA to come to the UK during olympics


PatC_PSN wrote:

emw80 wrote:

Did you even click on the link to see its a very credible news source, one which doesn't have to suck up to the government of the UK or the US, or has your attention span shortend yet again.



Or perhaps that being controlled and funded by the Russian government, they are bound to be accurate, objective and neutral in their reporting of western matters?

 

 

 



I believe the term is "Reverse Propaganda", so in that, they have no reason to hold back reporting on the MANY faults of western governments at all, just as we dont hold back on them, see how it works now?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 66 (133 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: TSA to come to the UK during olympics


xElfenLied_US wrote:

I found an article on emw80

 

red.jpg



and yet i won't file a complaint, why... well because I'm not WEAK WILLED LIKE YOU.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 66 (129 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7
 
Playstation Staff

Re: TSA to come to the UK during olympics


emw80 wrote:

PatC_PSN wrote:

emw80 wrote:

Did you even click on the link to see its a very credible news source, one which doesn't have to suck up to the government of the UK or the US, or has your attention span shortend yet again.



Or perhaps that being controlled and funded by the Russian government, they are bound to be accurate, objective and neutral in their reporting of western matters?

 

 

 



I believe the term is "Reverse Propaganda", so in that, they have no reason to hold back reporting on the MANY faults of western governments at all, just as we dont hold back on them, see how it works now?


How can you say all these things about the government, why havent they dragged you out your housenand had you thrown in prison without trial?


*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 66 (123 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6
 
Playstation Staff

Re: TSA to come to the UK during olympics

Some poetic justice for you all to enjoy :smileyhappy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjcowVouSJo&feature=related

And danny, the NDAA is a US bill.
___________________________
PS4 Preordered - yipeeee!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 66 (117 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: TSA to come to the UK during olympics


emw80 wrote:


I believe the term is "Reverse Propaganda", so in that, they have no reason to hold back reporting on the MANY faults of western governments at all, just as we dont hold back on them, see how it works now?



Oh I see how it works alright. It works by you looking to fill your otherwise mundane existence with sinister plots, wild speculation and baseless stories created by media channels to sell advertising.

 

Still, it's good to hear that the Russian media has transformed into a model of unbiased, freeflowing information on which we may form reliable and robust opinions.

 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 66 (101 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: TSA to come to the UK during olympics

[ Edited ]

PatC_PSN wrote:

emw80 wrote:


I believe the term is "Reverse Propaganda", so in that, they have no reason to hold back reporting on the MANY faults of western governments at all, just as we dont hold back on them, see how it works now?



Oh I see how it works alright. It works by you looking to fill your otherwise mundane existence with sinister plots, wild speculation and baseless stories created by media channels to sell advertising.

 

Still, it's good to hear that the Russian media has transformed into a model of unbiased, freeflowing information on which we may form reliable and robust opinions.

 



If you have any issue or even a problem with the information posted or the source i chose to link too, then perhaps you might want to try out what i have repeatedly suggested to you from the very first time you called me a conspiracy theorist and look it up for yourself.

 

If you cannot be bothered doing this, then please pop your head back up your anus where it belongs.

 

You remind me of my old delusional Maths teacher who tried to argue with me that Iran did NOT used to be once called Persia, when in fact i knew damn well that it did, I get suspended and some of the class laughed at me for it.  - rather than verify and move on a little less ignorant than before, you'd rather spit your dummy out and throw labels at me.

 

 

 

 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 66 (93 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: TSA to come to the UK during olympics


emw80 wrote:


If you have any issue or even a problem with the information posted or the source i chose to link too, then perhaps you might want to try out what i have repeatedly suggested to you from the very first time you called me a conspiracy theorist and look it up for yourself.



I do look a lot of stuff up myself. That's how I know you're talking crap most of the time.

 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 66 (87 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: TSA to come to the UK during olympics


emw80 wrote:

Police, Doctors and Nurses are very different and do very different jobs.



Really?

 

I thought they all had the same job. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 66 (83 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: TSA to come to the UK during olympics


PatC_PSN wrote:

emw80 wrote:


If you have any issue or even a problem with the information posted or the source i chose to link too, then perhaps you might want to try out what i have repeatedly suggested to you from the very first time you called me a conspiracy theorist and look it up for yourself.



I do look a lot of stuff up myself. That's how I know you're talking crap most of the time.

 



Yet not once have you bothered to show some back up to how you come to your conclusions, while i go ahead and post links to where im getting my info from.

 

No Pat, what you do is simply throw out a few labels then add a personal dig too them.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 66 (76 Views)
0 Kudos