18 Jul 2012
Playstation Staff

Some random problem im having!

17 Replies 213 Views Created 18-07-2012

Ok now this is not another thread about the Snivy crap ive posted its just something new im having while one of my relatives are here at my house!

Ok so normally when nobody is downstairs with bella my sis's baby. My parents pick me to take care of her, normally happens before my mom goes to work. So im fine with that but here comes the most biggest problem of all may sound important for me to do guys but to me its a problem.

Now even though the person thats here at my house doesn't really go out and just lazy, for the 2nd time possibly my dad told me to take care bella since the relative is in my house is cooking. But what the hell!? I see her taking care of bella and cooking dinner and my dad picked me and he said that if I don't take care of bella while hes in the shower he would turn off my internet. Luckily I know how to do that but I thought something bad was gonna happen to me so I just listen to my dad.

I know its my job but did he really need me to take care of bella when someone is downstairs and is not even getting ready to go somewhere? I mean this is Bull crap I see my relative taking care of bella and I told my dad about that and he didn't care what the hell! Come on dad you already have someone taking care of bella and did you really need another one?

So if you have anything to say about this just leave a reply!

"Pokemon Plush Collector"
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18 (213 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Some random problem im having!

That is not what the word random means. Kindly stop abusing the English language.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18 (210 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Your dad told me he's never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you, never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

He seems nice.

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18 (208 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I think I know what is happening here, I have heard similar problems.

So, your sisters baby is called Bella, and you sometimes have to look after her. But this other relative (you said before her name is Dinah), is getting a bit possessive and she has a history of mental illness. Dinah thinks that it is her duty to take care of the baby, but she is also having serious mental problems.

Nobody really thinks to confront your relative, they just think she is trying to help out, by cooking and taking care of the baby. But things start to get weird. One time, you are downstairs in the room next to the kitchen, and you hear her speaking to the baby Bella, saying things about how tasty she looks. You think it is probably just a cute expression, but the way she said it sounds weird.

Then, you notice Dinah on the phone a lot, but always very secretive. She is quiet whenever anybody is near, and only speaks in private. Whenever you ask who she is speaking to, she just goes quiet. It all gets a bit creepy, but you don't really want to say anything. After all, she does have problems, and she is only trying her best to help out right?

One night, you are asleep, but you are woken up by a noise of rustling outside. You look outside your window, and there is a shady old man, wearing a hat that covers his face climbing over the bushes towards your house. Before you go to alert someone, you see your relative walking out to greet him. What is she doing outside with him in the middle of the night? They are whispering, and you start to get a weird feeling in the pit of your stomach.

You head across the landing to alert someone, but on the way, you walk by Bella's room, and it is wide open, with Bella nowhere to be seen. Something strange really is going on. Then, you hear music coming from downstairs, a sort of bad guitar tune, almost like it is the start of a ritual. Then it hits you, someone's in the kitchen with Dinah, someone's in the kitchen I know, someone's in the kitchen with Dinah, strummin' on the old banjo!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18 (197 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

My Dads never asked me to take care of his Bella whilst he showers, he really must love you.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18 (193 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Do you live in a trailer by any chance?
TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18 (188 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Maybe your dad does not trust this "relative". You should keep an eye on them.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 18 (169 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Maybe you should care more about looking after your niece than whether or not you will have no Internet access for what a whole 10-20 minutes.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18 (156 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Your parents must love twilight
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 18 (152 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3