13 Jul 2012
Playstation Staff

Nobody knows about Titus *Some old Video Game Developer Team* And who is AVGN

6 Replies 192 Views Created 14-07-2012

While not alot of people know who Titus is and also who is AVGN... I decided to make a thread about them..

Of course the only person I know that doesn't know who the heck Titus is so far is AVGN AKA Angry Video Game Nerd!

Angry Video Game Nerd is just some angry gamer that does reviews of some of the most annoying crappiest and some of the most hardest games on the NES SNES and probably some other old game consoles!

He always get angry on game review vids and he is a real funny reviewer! Alot of you people probably know who Angry Video Game Nerd is but I made a thread about him incase you don't know him.

And in the other hand we have Titus. Of course probably some people that have played Titus games probably got confused who the hell Titus is probably by the Fox as its Titus's logo.

I probably own one game made by Titus for the PS1 which is probably a racing game... Maybe some people that notice Titus on their games probably thought it was just some old cartoon about some fox named Titus but Titus is just some old game develeper team.

So thats all you need to know about Titus and The Angry Video Game Nerd!

"Pokemon Plush Collector"
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (192 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: Nobody knows about Titus *Some old Video Game Developer Team* And who is AVGN

No idea what Titus is, even after your "explanation", AVGN on the other hand, is awesome. He gets me hot.
Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (187 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: Nobody knows about Titus *Some old Video Game Developer Team* And who is AVGN

I prefer Zero Punctuation for more current scorn.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (168 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I don't know AVGN, I will have a look and see if I think it is funny.
Wikipedia says this on titus: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titus_Software. I think I recognise 1 or 2 games.

I love zero punctuation.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (160 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

InfiniteStates wrote:

I prefer Zero Punctuation for more current scorn.

His let's plays that he does with one of his friend are brilliant.

And his books are pretty good too.

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (157 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

She said no Titus,
she said no,
she said no Titus,
she said no,
she said no Titus,
she said no,
ooohh Titus she said no.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (139 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Check out the AVGN nintendo accessories video - whoever thought the power glove was a good idea needs talking to :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (131 Views)
0 Kudos