Reply
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Just A friendly Hello


Gawge wrote:
Also, don't say that it is a "friendly hello" - i'll decide from the content whether the 'hello' is friendly.

It's the same as those "polite notice" signs - give me the notice, and then I will decide from the content whether it is polite or not. Do not dictate to me the tone of the message from a word at the beginning, you must dictate that through using appropriate literary devices throughout the message.


Don't be so mean Gawge. 

 

Just a friendly warning though.

 

Trollface.jpg

Property of xLegioNx
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 47 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Just A friendly Hello


Gawge wrote:
Also, don't say that it is a "friendly hello" - i'll decide from the content whether the 'hello' is friendly.

It's the same as those "polite notice" signs - give me the notice, and then I will decide from the content whether it is polite or not. Do not dictate to me the tone of the message from a word at the beginning, you must dictate that through using appropriate literary devices throughout the message.

Not a very friendly welcome from you, misery guts.

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 47 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Just A friendly Hello


Gawge wrote:
Also, don't say that it is a "friendly hello" - i'll decide from the content whether the 'hello' is friendly.

It's the same as those "polite notice" signs - give me the notice, and then I will decide from the content whether it is polite or not. Do not dictate to me the tone of the message from a word at the beginning, you must dictate that through using appropriate literary devices throughout the message.

 

 

sorry Gawge :smileysad:

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 47 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Just A friendly Hello

You know what, I have been a bit horrible haven't I?

Welcome Dippy! May you make many posts in the future.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 47 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Just A friendly Hello


Gawge wrote:
You know what, I have been a bit horrible haven't I?

Welcome Dippy! May you make many posts in the future.


No don't say that, he might actually stay.

 

You're not welcome here. This is a local forum, for local people.

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 47 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Just A friendly Hello

I'm just worried about the gene pool...
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 47 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 9
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Just A friendly Hello

some of you guys are a bit silly sometimes, even for GDers. whos going to repopulate and continue the good name of the forums when we've all gone? sooner or later we're all going to be related in some way unless youre a bit nicer and helpful to the new guys.

woo Dippy, woo. check out the other forums too for fun stuff around the community :smileyhappy:.
TwitterMIDRIGHT
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 47 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Just A friendly Hello

I wasn't being intentionally mean to Dippy.

I just saw the chance to have a rant at those "polite notice" signs - a bit like comedians who go on chat shows, who obviously have a set routine lined up, and the interviewer asks a really obscure question which perfectly leads into a very well rehearsed piece.

"So, I heard you rode in on your bike today?"

"Oh bikes, don't get me started on bikes..."
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 47 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Just A friendly Hello


TheNarrator wrote:
check out the other forums too for fun stuff around the community :smileyhappy:.

whats that supposed to mean, we not fun enough?

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 47 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Just A friendly Hello


TheNarrator wrote:
some of you guys are a bit silly sometimes, even for GDers. whos going to repopulate and continue the good name of the forums when we've all gone? sooner or later we're all going to be related in some way unless youre a bit nicer and helpful to the new guys.

woo Dippy, woo. check out the other forums too for fun stuff around the community :smileyhappy:.

Good.

 

That way, we'll stay local.

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 47 (138 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos