Reply
29 Apr 2012
Member
Playstation Staff

Have I impressed you guys?

44 Replies 265 Views Created 30-04-2012

:Scared:

 

even a tiny bit?

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 45 (265 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Have I impressed you guys?

[ Edited ]

Yeah, say some more nice things about Pat and you may even make it into the clique.

Although Mike insists that you must spend a half an hour in the closet with him first. However I'm trying to pull some strings, so hopefully you will be alive for the initiation process.

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 45 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Have I impressed you guys?


dannyjt wrote:

Yeah, say some more nice things about Pat and you may even make it into the clique.

Although Mike insists that you must spend a half an hour in the closet with him first. However I'm trying to pull some strings, so hopefully you will be alive for the initiation process.



does mike know I'm not a real woman?:Scared:

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 45 (255 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Have I impressed you guys?


BettySwollocks92 wrote:

dannyjt wrote:

Yeah, say some more nice things about Pat and you may even make it into the clique.

Although Mike insists that you must spend a half an hour in the closet with him first. However I'm trying to pull some strings, so hopefully you will be alive for the initiation process.



does mike know I'm not a real woman?:Scared:


 

As if he'd care. Animal mineral or vegetable, preferably vegetable.

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 45 (249 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Have I impressed you guys?


BettySwollocks92 wrote:

dannyjt wrote:

Yeah, say some more nice things about Pat and you may even make it into the clique.

Although Mike insists that you must spend a half an hour in the closet with him first. However I'm trying to pull some strings, so hopefully you will be alive for the initiation process.



does mike know I'm not a real woman?:Scared:


I doubt it matters to him. He'll make you a woman either way.

TonightWeRide2.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/people_of_the_honey

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 45 (248 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Have I impressed you guys?

The blue eye shadow impresses me, but you are trying to hard with it, maybe try a little less and be more natural from now on.
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 45 (241 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 1
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Have I impressed you guys?

@furys I could say something to that but I'd only get banned :smileysad:

 

@junglefruitboy the blue in the eyeshadow brings out the green in my teeth

 

I struggle with coming over natural because people are so jelous of my looks and girlish figure

 

if you saw my wife you'd struggle to come naturally too

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 45 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Have I impressed you guys?

:Love:

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 45 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 6
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Have I impressed you guys?

No. Could you also please change your avatar, it gives me nightmares :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 45 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Have I impressed you guys?


Moghal2007 wrote:
No. Could you also please change your avatar, it gives me nightmares :smileytongue:


Sorry about that, I'll see what I can do.

 

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 45 (205 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos