Needs more stabbing.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 27 (74 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Friday The 13th + More!!!

Some bloke has to have sex with the girl before she gets stabbed just before he gets stabbed several times.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 27 (67 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I think more stabbing would start to look like gratuitous violence for the sake of it, rather than a necessary form of artistic expression underpinning the transitory, existential dimension of contemporary life.

Having thought a little more about this, the girl (working name 'Victim 7') will pull back the duvet, remove her T-shirt to reveal an ample 32HH bosom sculpted senuously in the breaking morning light, while her male companion checks the Twitter feed on his mobile phone. He notices a chillingly-named new follower. She looks up suddenly towards the door, her eyes widening in horror. A shadow slowly falls over them as someone approaches.

Can't say any more, don't want to ruin it for anyone. But their day goes downhill from there.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 27 (60 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I do like the modern up to date feel with the Twitter feeds but I think you should go a little retro and use a girl with 32 B breasts just like they all were back in the good old days of horror, these big boobed chicks these days can't act for toffee.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 27 (56 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

What implement will be used for the stabbing? Knife, spear, spork?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 27 (46 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

He should stab them while they have sex, and the girl should think he is moaning with pleasure and squirting hot fluid all over her and shes like mmmmm yeah, but when she looks around hes getting stabbed.

Then the girl tries to run and he stabs her in the naked ass, then in the boobies, and shes screaming my ass and boobies, and all them men watching are vomiting with disgust, cause she had such perfect boobies and ass.

Then when they are dead he takes their bodies and dresses them as scarecrows and puts them in fields, and the film will be called scarecrow.

The cover poster will show a crow.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 27 (43 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

are you serious bro? ahahaha 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 27 (28 Views)