05 Jun 2011

Playstation Staff

LittleBigPlanet Help please??

4 Replies 613 Views Created 05-06-2011

In the new welcome pack there is LittleBigPlanet, I had the CD version but then I sold it. I still have the saved data.

I was wondering if I download LittleBigPlanet from the welcome back promotion would I still be able to continue with my saved data?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (613 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: LittleBigPlanet Help please??

both versions use the same save data so you shouldnt have any issues

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (609 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I bought the game in NZ but im using my other account which is a US account to download LittleBigPlanet, would it still work? Would the US download be different?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (605 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Wrong section. Post in the proper section next time please.

-----------------Those links in my signature are sooooooo good. Seriously, type up ALL the web adresses. ALL OF THEM.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (600 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

So i downloaded LBP from the Store from the welcome back promotion, and ive had the cd version of lpb and i was done with the story of LBP.. So i boot up the LBP and what do i get? A whole new profile, so i started to freak out.. Then i look by settings with import profile but no data was there.. I know that the data was saved in the gamedata folder... And i see my other profiles but LBP dindt open it. it even created a second profile with the same name.. I thought maybe i can delete de LB{ from my disk version and let it update again.. So i deleted my LBP data from 2010.. I start up LBP  and no update or something like that.. With the same profile with nothing but DLC stuff.. No unlocked stuff.. Is there a way around this so i can use my savedata where i have worked so hard for? Cuz it seems it are 2 different games... thx

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (587 Views)
0 Kudos