Games: Sport

Football

Football

Level 1

Re: FIFA 12 Forum League Season 3!

just played karanda i feel very annoyed at are first game where i scored then his connection dropped. giving him the benefit of the doubt 1-1 then 2-2 very open attacking games karanda and myself missing loads of chances.

Please use plain text.
Message 281 of 328 (170 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

karanda_uk wrote:

Congratulations to Gawge on winning the league, 100% deserved it.

It's a shame that we played each other in the first game really, could have been a great title race. Didn't realise quite how important that game was back then.

I hope there will be no controversy when I play my reserve team against Nutty - I have to save my team for the cup :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 282 of 328 (168 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

not looking forward to are games gawge:Thumbs:when can you play? my west ham will be at full defence lol

Please use plain text.
Message 283 of 328 (164 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Tilly-uk (Rubin Kazan) 5-0 Kiez (Spartak Moscow)

Kiez (Spartak Moscow) 0-2 Tilly-uk (Rubin Kazan)

Kiez never really got going in either game tbh.

Think he was far too excited about his holiday to be playing Fifa :smileytongue:

Good games mate :Thumbs:

Think i might have stole the golden boot with these goals too :smileytongue:

........I didnt drop any points all season :smileysurprised: 

Please use plain text.
Message 284 of 328 (156 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

just played gawge lost 5-0 then 1-0 my plan of going into both games at full defence did not work WELL DONE ON WINNING THE LEAGUE!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 285 of 328 (115 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

That's my last fixture played in the league. Good season for me overall, only dropping points in that pesky 0-0 vs Richard, and only conceeding 4 goals, 3 of which were in my first fixture :smileytongue:

NuTTyNoTTLE 0 - 5 Gawge

The game was a lot closer than the score suggests. I was just extremely clinical in attack, and was working really hard at the back to win the best defence. Nutty had long spells with possession in my half, but I managed to keep him out, and scored a few times on the counter. 

NuTTyNoTTLE 0 - 1 Gawge

I felt like I actually did better in this game than the first one, which is strange given the scores. I was camped in Nutty's half for most of the game, but his defence was holding up really well and I couldn't find a way past. Eventually I managed to grab a goal in the 85th minute, but Nutty was unlucky not to keep a clean sheet after that performance. 

Please use plain text.
Message 286 of 328 (115 Views)
0 Kudos

LordRoss 2 - 1 SaltySeaDog

LordRoss 1 - 0 SaltySeaDog.

I do believe I have avoided relegation! :Football:

Unlucky for Salty, my long lost FIFA mojo (which hasn't been around since the first season) has returned just in time to not only avoid relegation but to do me well in the Staff FIFA tourney too :smileyvery-happy:

As for the matches, the first match I must of had about a million shots. His keeper was amazing.  Although I was never truly comfortable as whenever I slowed down just a tiny weeny bit or blinked, SaltySeadog took full advantage.

In first game saltyseadog scored on stroke of halftime.  I felt this was against run of play a tad and luckily in 2nd half I scored two straight goals one after the other.  It almost ended badly though as salty upped the pressure as the full time approached.

Second match I felt much more in control however Salty reminded me every now again that I was only one goal up as he almost (and should of) equalised on many attempts.

Good games and good season.

Please use plain text.
Message 287 of 328 (107 Views)
0 Kudos

Will update league tomorrow, not got time to do it this second.

Please use plain text.
Message 288 of 328 (107 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

yep well played rossy the wooden spoon is all mine

Please use plain text.
Message 289 of 328 (106 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I will get round to my games soon guys! Just bare with me :smileyvery-happy: Had a busy couple of weeks, a death to deal with and all sorts of other bits and bobs.

Flying High!
Please use plain text.
Message 290 of 328 (97 Views)
0 Kudos