0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 12 Forum League Season 3!

[ Edited ]

richard4481 wrote:
Can confirm scores :smileyhappy:
Tries adding you Hussaria twice, no reply :smileysad:

How bizzare, I've had several friends requests over the week and they've all been Killzone 2 related. Unless you posted the request under a name I don't recognise then nothing came through.

It does make me wonder if the request I sent on the 8th arrived.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 272 of 328 (272 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

clue maybe in the name - Husaria no double s :smileyvery-happy:

Nutty - we still on for tonight? Was engrossed in an epic H2H season last night!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 273 of 328 (266 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Just played Kiez in our two games and he beat me 2-0 in both matches.

I felt I was quite unlucky not to get on the score sheet, but over the balance of play it was probably the right result. His tactical build up was varied and kept my defenders guessing!

Once again Ajax misses a talisman up front to convert any of the chances.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 274 of 328 (229 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I was surprised by Husaria, I seem to recall thrashing him last season, but these were two really close games that could have gone either way. :Thumbs:

Gawge 1 - 0 Husaria 

Husaria definitely was the better player in the first half. Had more of the ball, and created more chances. In to the second half, I started to get on top a bit, but still couldn't find a goal. We both had chances, but finally I managed to score in the 83rd minute. Pretty harsh really.

Gawge 2 - 0 Husaria

I was determined to not make the second game as tough, but despite a good start by me and an early goal it turned in to a really tough game again. I scored just before half time, but the second half belonged to Husaria. I had to work really hard in defence to keep another clean sheet, and got a bit of luck too. I did have a player sent off in this one near the end, Husaria broke just beyond the half way line and I genuinely thought that my player could hook the ball, but alas I did not. I then just had to sit and defend for the rest of the game, and just about managed it.

A couple of really tough games. Hopefully the hard work will pay off with promotion and the best defence trophy :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 275 of 328 (219 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

crap was sending it to double ss sorry :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 276 of 328 (207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Confirming the scores posted above.

I was left completely crestfallen when Gawge scored late in game one. I thought throughout the match my defenders did great at corralling the West Brom players, it was not without incident as a few of his striking players managed to bolt before the gate was shut, nervous moments but my defenders managed to chase sufficiently enough to squeeze the then open lanes.

Second match was more of the same. A quick goal felt like a warning that I was on course for another 6,7 or 8 goal thrashing. I can't remember my Eintracht players crafting much in attack, even after the expulsion of a West Brom defender.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 277 of 328 (205 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I go on holiday in the morning so tonight is the only chance I have to play my final game with Tilly.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 278 of 328 (173 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Kiez wrote:
I go on holiday in the morning so tonight is the only chance I have to play my final game with Tilly.

I'll Make sure im around dude.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 279 of 328 (168 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Just played NuTTyNoTTLE to a 1-1 and 2-2 draw. Played terrible in both games, missed chances galore.

Annoyingly got kicked by PSN with Nutty clean through at 0-0 after 25mins the first time.

Congratulations to Gawge on winning the league, 100% deserved it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 280 of 328 (151 Views)
0 Kudos